I'm against The Smiths reunion because...

I against The Smiths reunion because

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
Again some people're generating rumour.

*edit*
Apologise for the typo in option 6 'Hold on, actually I have no problem with reunion, I love The Smiths' :o

Last edited:
Re: I against The Smiths reunion because...

....reunions are never a good thing. Never!!
Cheers Moz

I not against it ;)

if given the choice between reunion and a Morrissey/Marr thing, I much prefer the latter, as do most people (in a previous poll at least).

can you imagine how bad the vibe would be with Joyce Michael and Moz/Marr on the same stage?
people often forget that Marr can't stand Joyce Michael either.

if the only way to get Marr/Moz together is full Smiths reunion then I in favour (but that's patently not the case)...

this thread should be merged with all the other "smiths reunion" threads.

I disagree.. this gives people a chance to vote again and since the last time this was asked was at least a week ago most people probably have a new opinion. Also, there aren't any moderators around.

I disagree.. this gives people a chance to vote again and since the last time this was asked was at least a week ago most people probably have a new opinion. Also, there aren't any moderators around.

bored, once again you are so right. thank you for showing me the error of my ways. :thumb:

I'm pretty sure that voting on a Smiths Reunion poll definitely makes me a better fan.

I'm torn between "Morrissey should stick what he said" (because I'm intrigued to know where he should stick it) and "Hold on, actually I have no problem with renion, I love The Smiths" because I love the sound of renion. So, it has to be "Other, please specify".

Morrissey & Marr for an autumn 2010 tour/album.

The Smiths have been and gone.

I always vote for a Smiths reunion.
To me that means Morrissey + Marr with options for Rourke, Joyce and Gannon.

There are so many good lineups.

Since Joyce is the least likely to get invited I would be thrilled to have Matt Walker be part of that.

I don't see any reason Rourke couldn't make it but if he was not invited I wouldn't care who played bass.

As far as second guitar I'd like to see Craig Gannon play or even Stephen Street but if not, Boz would be a good choice. Alain is more of a lead guitarist but if he were up for playing rhythm he'd be a good choice too.

I'm torn between "Morrissey should stick what he said" (because I'm intrigued to know where he should stick it) and "Hold on, actually I have no problem with renion, I love The Smiths" because I love the sound of renion. So, it has to be "Other, please specify".

:lbf: i heart you.

I heart you too. Nobody else seems to get my crappy sense of humour.

Someone sent me a pm saying that I misspelled reunion. :rolleyes:

I against it too. :rolleyes: (I like your crappy sense of humor.)

Back
Top Bottom