'I'm a true Red' admits Mozza

HousingOfficer

I blame my mother
Morrissey talked about his love of Manchester United on One United website....'People don't see me as a Football fan for some reason but when I'm on tour or out of the country I never miss a game on Sky. In my mind Scholes is greatest footballer in the modern age'....Perhaps a rewrite "Ginger strikes again" is on the cards.

not 'bout this subject.

Morrissey appeared many times waering Red's shirt. He was seen attending a soccer game and - it's clearer than all things - he wrote "Munich air disaster 1958" about the "unlucky boys of Red" whose died on the air disaster.

Is this quote legit?

If so, great that he still watches us.. though, I can't imagine him watching Sky, tbf.

He did wear the West Ham boys club shirt and there is also a very good photo of Morrissey on his bed under a photo of Bobby Moore.

As ever with Morrissey, he doesnt make it clear!

not 'bout this subject.

Morrissey appeared many times waering Red's shirt. He was seen attending a soccer game and - it's clearer than all things - he wrote "Munich air disaster 1958" about the "unlucky boys of Red" whose died on the air disaster.

Football! :swear:

West Ham Boys Club is a boxing club.

He also wore a Chivas kit on stage in Mexico, didn't he? And I remember him in a QPR tee a few years ago.

Source of quote please?

Obviously it's more than possible with legit (he certainly has far more connections to United than he does to any other club), but can't find this quote elsewhere...?

Back
Top Bottom