Illuminati churches of the world (Storkyrkan in Stockholm, Sweden)

A

Anonymous

You may not be a believer in the existance of the illuminati and in my case the jury is out but recently I was invited to join a tour of the world to visit what is supposedly illuminati churches. Our first stop was in Stockholm in Sweden and as we went there we realised there was a public funeral taking place in Storkyrkan (Stor is BIG in swedish). They had a ceremony in there for recently diseased Nobel Prize litterature winner from 2011, Tomas Transtromer, himself swedish of course who had invited a lot of famous people but also left places in the church for the general public.

I documented the place and my friends on this tour did some tests in and outside the church. I provide some pictures from the church that shows the illuminati signs so famous around the world. Please leave your stories and pictures from illuminati churches.

Storkyrkan doorknob:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/amVXPi_p6lg/maxresdefault.jpg

Storkyrkan entrance:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lnujjzklN...ockholm+Storkyrkan%3Acathedral+eye+of+God.JPG

You should read this.

AKE0025.jpg

It was a good lay line.

Hello am one of the agents sent by the high
priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of
the illuminati to the great
illuminati temple,am a business man I own
construction companies all over the world but I was
ones like you I could not even feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an
opportunity to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the
higher you get the richer you become.
Illuminati pays money to your account illuminati
makes your business grow these and many more
other benefits so if you are interested get back to me okay.
[email protected]

I would think the Illuminati would have a registered account. Of course that's what they would like me to think.

You're taking on the expense and trouble of travellling around the world in order to see vestiges of a conspiracy theory you haven't made up your mind about? You must have a lot of time and money on your hands.

Back
Top Bottom