I'll Have A Venti Third-Degree Burn, Please

Worm

Taste the diffidence
Bikini Barista Throws Boiling Water On Flasher

PARKLAND, Wash. -- A man dressed in woman’s underwear and exposing himself drove up to a Parkland espresso stand three times before one of the baristas threw a cup of boiling water at him, said the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office.

Jamae Feddock, a bikini clad barista at Java Girls, said she first thought the man dressed in women’s underwear and exposing himself was a sick joke, until the man came back several times.

The first time he came to the window Feddock said he was wearing a white bra and white panties and touching himself inappropriately.

Then he came back a second time.

“He has underwear over his face, he's wearing hot pink panties now and the underwear that he was wearing is over his face and there's a little peephole so he can see,” Feddock said.

Feddock and another barista were working around 5 a.m. last Thursday when the incident happened. They tried to get a look at the man’s license plate, but that too was covered up with women’s underwear.

When the man came back a third time one of the baristas took a cup of 220 degree water and doused him with it.

“Kylie opened the door and threw boiling hot water on his face and his chest and he said oooh yeah,” Feddock said.

Police agencies around Pierce County said they are seeing more and more incidents of indecent exposure -- as more coffee stands open -- many with women dressed provocatively -- or barely dressed at all.

“I don't think we can make a quid pro quo there that this is causing the effect, and they certainly don't deserve that behavior, but we do have some of these stands that have been victimized by these activities,” said Det. Sgt. Jerry Bates a Pierce County Sheriff’s Deputy.

Anyone with information should call the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office.​
I'm not going to make any jokes. The jokes in this story pretty much make themselves. But I have a (somewhat) serious question: did this idiot deserve boiling water thrown at him? Most readers will probably laugh at this and say the barista did the right thing. Did he deserve a cupful of boiling water in his face, though? "Oooh yeah?" What kind of barbaric cheerleading is that? And how many people are going to read this and think, "Yes, we've got to do more to protect our bikini baristas" instead of saying "Bikini baristas...what?"

Just curious.

TTIUWOP!

srsly

Bikini barista (sample):

cowgirls_espresso_gal.jpg

Sexy Coffee Shops Spread

Boiling water burns (sample):

A02997-f16-02.jpg

Happy now? Dang.

Last edited:
It's clinical in nature.

Is it just me, or is that really quite a small penis?

No, they should have thrown ice water at him. By throwing boiling water at him, they are exposing themselves (hehe) to legal action and criminal charges. Two wrongs don't make a right.

No, they should have thrown ice water at him. By throwing boiling water at him, they are exposing themselves (hehe) to legal action and criminal charges. Two wrongs don't make a right.

THANK you.

The guy was probably a sicko, sure, but it's also possible he was having a laugh. Do genuine sickos cover up their license plates with panties? Somewhere a guy could be treating burns over his face wondering how his little comedy stunt for YouTube could've gone so horribly, horribly wrong.

And by the way, why couldn't this happen to Johnny Knoxville or one of Howard Stern's pranksters?

Is it just me, or is that really quite a small penis?

Sigh. Never again. That's the last time I post a personal pic here.

Serving coffee in bikinis? Has it really come to this? As if caffeine wasn't addictive enough...
sometimes I despair.

I think the boiling water tossers should be charged with assault.

If the perv was doing his little show on a regular basis,the coffee shop could have had a policeman inside to observe and handle it.

I think the boiling water tossers should be charged with assault.

If the perv was doing his little show on a regular basis,the coffee shop could have had a policeman inside to observe and handle it.

Exactly. The guy was doing laps. They're inside, outnumber him, and obviously in possession of various items they can weaponize. Call the cops and wait.

Exactly. The guy was doing laps. They're inside, outnumber him, and obviously in possession of various items they can weaponize. Call the cops and wait.

The bikini baristas were probably not hired for their thinking skills.

Hello? They're serving coffee in bikinis. What the hell did they expect? Mother and toddler mornings?

Exactly. Not only has the guy been scalded he's got that disappointment to deal with also.

He probably thought, "Finally a Coffee Shop for people like me". I feel for him..:cool:

I'm not going to make any jokes. The jokes in this story pretty much make themselves. But I have a (somewhat) serious question: did this idiot deserve boiling water thrown at him? Most readers will probably laugh at this and say the barista did the right thing. Did he deserve a cupful of boiling water in his face, though? "Oooh yeah?" What kind of barbaric cheerleading is that? And how many people are going to read this and think, "Yes, we've got to do more to protect our bikini baristas" instead of saying "Bikini baristas...what?"

Just curious.

Well, it was a type of sexual assault, as far as I'm concerned. A mild one. Since chopping off the guy's genitals with a knife would be a good reaction in case of rape attempt, boiling water is appropriate for milder forms of forced sexual activities.

Well, it was a type of sexual assault, as far as I'm concerned. A mild one. Since chopping off the guy's genitals with a knife would be a good reaction in case of rape attempt, boiling water is appropriate for milder forms of forced sexual activities.

If that's true, then Worm committed sexual assault by posting that picture of a penis. And that's clearly ridiculous.

I thought you were against capital punishment. Cutting off a part of someone's body is not acceptable, right? Or do two wrongs sometimes equal justice?

1. It depends on where the barista is from--would that be considered a "milder form of forced sexual activity" in her culture?
2. How would you feel if the knife chop fell a bit short of the mark and just cut off the guy's foreskin?

Seriously,why didn't they throw the boiling water on his groin?:eek:

People like that need locking up.

The boiling water constitutes excessive force in this situation. However should the guy petition for a criminal and civil suit against the corporation he opens himself up to a major civil action under basic harassment, sexual harassment and possible stalking and intimidation charges as well as possible misdemeanor of the typical indecent exposure charges. However if any of those baristas were seventeen or younger a case could be made that the guy could be charged with corruption of a minor and thereby be registered as a sex offender.

He should sit at home and shut up and never do it again if he knows what is best for him.

Back
Top Bottom