Ijwtstbh 7"

patten

I ordered the CD and both 7" of IJWTSTBH from hmv.co.uk
The CD I received a few days ago, but the 7"s are still under special order with their suppliers. Anyone else still waiting?
I live outside the UK.

I also ordered all 3 formats from hmv.co.uk and have only received the CD. It says they need to order the vinyls from the suppliers. I hope they come soon.:mad:

I ordered the 3 item combo from www.recordstore.co.uk for $5 plus shipping cost and received it yesterday, :cool:

The Picture Disc is fabulous, a collector's item no doubt, I love it.

The video is great too, Moz sounds very strong performing live, bless him.

However, Sweetie Pie is a horrendous B-Side, :(

I mean, does anyone know what the hell is this song about? :rolleyes:

Also, does anyone know why In The Future When All's well was not issued in the US, will IJWTSTBH be issued in the US? :confused:

I ordered from both places HMV and recordstore (a set for each of us in my house;) and I preordered around 13/14th November, for UK delivery.

HMV - CD arrived 4th, picture disc 8th, gatefold 9th

Recordstore - all three on 5th

I hope yours turn up soon

Ops, this dosen't look so good. Still waiting for mine and I have ordered the from recordstor.co.uk as everyone else it seems.

Cheers

I received an email from hmv.co.uk yesterday saying that they haven't ordered them from the suppliers yet. They're still not saying when they will be sent.:(

I pre ordered all 3 from HMV on the web. They all arrived seperately. CD first , gatefold vinyl then the picture disc a few days apart. Got the pic disc about 3 days ago.

Im still waiting to receive them from hmv aswell. I've had two emails saying that the supplier still hasn't got them so they can't send them. I got an email 2 days ago saying that the supplier still hasn't got them afterall this time and that if I wanted I could cancel my order. I think this is just a way of saying that I won't get them.:mad:

I bought it the next day of its release from Virgin Megastore in London.
My friend recently asked me to get it for her, but I can't find them anywhere.
Next time I'll buy extra copies of seven inch vinyl.:(

Last edited:
I went to my local HMV the day it came out and was told they didnt stock many new singles, only the "popular" ones, what are they trying to say??

Anyway I ordered all 3 formats from the HMV website and still havent recieved any of them.

I also pre-ordered all 3 formats and never received the vinyl singles. i finally gave up and cancelled my order and got them on ebay. :(

I ordered the 3 bundle set from Recordstore and it came about 2 days after the single was released :D

I, as you know, live outside the UK and it took about two month for me to get my copies. The CD wasn't in stock though.

Back
Top Bottom