Iggy Pop mentions "Low In High School", meeting Morrissey - BBC Radio 6 Music

From Morten:

Iggy played 'Spent The Day In Bed' (at around 19:15) and mentioned that 'Low In High School' includes some of the clearest songs of Morrissey's career. Also mentioned meeting Morrissey: 'Sometimes it's good to talk to people - if they're interesting. I had the chance to talk to him once at work. And he is interesting - Morrissey'

Iggy Confidential - BBC Radio 6 Music
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09kfj9l

Last edited:
OK. I give up. And that says a lot!

Morrissey could sing the bible and you would love it no matter what. I get it. And I would too if he could replace that crappy song writing group of musically challenged Mozpostles! So I will end with a tip of the hat and a wish that my believers would have half the devotion you display towards Morrissey. Blind devotion is hard to come by these days and you are the quintessential example of it. So many Catholic churches closing everywhere and yet people spend good hard earned money on LIHS. There is no God! :head-smack:;):thumb:

:tiphat:

PZ8YzL.gif

So many Catholic churches closing everywhere and yet people spend good hard earned money on LIHS. There is no God!

But there is a god, I saw her standing in line to buy a copy of the great album Low In High School ! and believe me she was pissed! for the line was looooooong.

:rock:

<>.

Diamanda Galas recorded one of her best albums singing mostly... the Bible.

Less Churches and more Morrissey is the way to go! :)
(Except the Church of the KLF... which should remain open and closed in that timeless zone).

hullo benny hullo brummie......you will both be very happy happy to know its year 35 with no sex.
having no sex at all for many many many years will eventually lead you to Jesus. No lie.
True. Then you think YOU are Jesus.
Catholic Church has not been the same since they got rid of the altar boys....

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom