Morrissey Central IG: Salt Lake City & Denver (Nov. 22, 23) cancelled due to band illness (November 22, 2022)

full

Media items:

All this talk of pasta, I hope he hasn't ate a dodgy bowl of penne pasta and tomato sauce and ended up with a bad dose of the Eartha Kitts, like in Peru a few years back.

Sorry ya cry babies are gonna miss the shows.
At least ya not one of the 45 million Turkeys bein'
murdered this Thursday.
Who cares how much ya spent.
Wild T, I promise to do all I can to not murder any turkeys for the rest of my life

This does mean I've got to quench my insatiable lust for animal blood with other animals though - perhaps small puppies and new born kittens that specifically have a heart shape on the fluff on their belly, I'm open to suggestion!!

Driving from Detroit to Milwaukee, if the Minneapolis show goes on that will be a good sign. If cancelled that will be a long drive Saturday with the possibility of no show. I've seen Morrissey several times so would be ok, sons 1st show and his Xmas present he will be crushed. Not blaming anyone last show I saw was Spiritualized and they cancelled rest otour due to illness after that show. It happens, touring has changed since Covid.

You can buy vegan fresh pasta. You can even make it yourself.
So he's not a 100% strict vegan. We've all swallowed a bug by accident at some point in our lives. Not the end of the world.
I haven’t. I even levitate instead of walking so I don’t step on any.

It is such a shame that misfortune seems to be striking the US tour. The shows in Ireland and the UK felt like Moz was riding on the crest of a wave. The wave has gone a bit flat, with the album now in limbo too. Very sad.

Driving from Detroit to Milwaukee, if the Minneapolis show goes on that will be a good sign. If cancelled that will be a long drive Saturday with the possibility of no show. I've seen Morrissey several times so would be ok, sons 1st show and his Xmas present he will be crushed. Not blaming anyone last show I saw was Spiritualized and they cancelled rest otour due to illness after that show. It happens, touring has changed since Covid.
To be honest with you, the Minneapolis show has cancel written all over it. The venue has a capacity of 1500 and it’s not sold out. They even offered two-for-one tickets for a period of time - still hoping for the best.

Hope to see you in NYC. And NJ. Please drop the bull fight.song And reinstall how soon is now. , there is a light that never goes out. For some reason those songs along with Jack the ripper and more. Trigger my brain. And they drive me insanely happy. Bring them back Morrissey 🎶🤓

Via a FB group.

FB_IMG_1669233708527.jpg
FB_IMG_1669233713208.jpg

(K.Wale)

Unless the definition of vegan has changed, the band is definitely not vegan.

Not sure about Bass Guy & Drummer Boy but everyone else is not vegan, including Mozzie.

Jesse - never misses a chance to eat sushi, even has his photo on a wall at a local Japanese in LA (no joke) and frequents a sushi place in Silver Lake very often (and yes consumes more than veggie rolls).
Alain - loves burgers & breakfast food (eggs, bacon, etc).
Morrissey - pasta, hold the garlic and onions, but the egg in the noodle is fine and never asked about while ordering.
Gus - likes his chicken and beef.
What is the sushi place in Silverlake and the Japanese restaurant? Asking because if I'm going to get sushi, I'm going to Sushi Gen or Hama Sushi, both of which are in Little Tokyo. Don't know of a single sushi restaurant in Silverlake that would be worth the cost of sushi these days, but I am open to it!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom