Morrissey Central IG: Minnesota & Milwaukee (Nov. 25, 26) now postponed (November 23, 2022)

316718479_168358329158134_5048798187870378858_n.jpg

UPDATE Feb. 28, 2023:

There are reported notices that both Milwaukee and Minneapolis concerts are officially cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if he manages to still get a date or two more in this tour... the tour will largely be viewed as a disappointment. It's a shame really because the shows that went forward were quite brilliant and saw Morrissey and band in good form.

Even if he manages to still get a date or two more in this tour... the tour will largely be viewed as a disappointment. It's a shame really because the shows that went forward were quite brilliant and saw Morrissey and band in good form.

stop being such a negative nelly. no it will not.
i'll take steve uut on an ice cream date. thats what im gonna do.

Rather oddly, there's yet to be any media pick up about these subsequent postponements.
🤔
FWD.
The media have been telling everyone to mask up, stay home, and get injections of fast tracked vaccines to avoid getting sick for like 3 years. Hard to now lambast Moz for staying home while ill I suppose even tho they would love to.

I might possibly fall down dead if Morrissey doesn't appear in Brooklyn this coming Wednesday the 30th. No one has ever needed Morrissey, or a Morrissey concert, than I do now.

Maybe if there was a major financial penalty for all his cancellations maybe he’d think twice about canceling or postponing. He’s done it a lot
Do you know for sure there isn't? There are other entities affected by this... the venue... concessions... promoters... probably others. I can't imagine there's any reward for canceling.

Please cancel the Minneapolis show from November, so that we can get our cash back. Your postponement does nothing but hold our money, and frankly, that is bad form.

Just got word from someone who got a refund from Live Nation that Minneapolis is officially cancelled also.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom