Morrissey Central (IG) extra date added: Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone, July 25th (April 26, 2023)

full

Update:
Became a Central post with the above image later the same day:
"DUE TO UNPOPULAR DEMAND"

Last edited:
I know someone mentioned this the other day but it would be so much nicer if he could announce a whole tour in one go. I bought tickets for the Troxy show and now he's announced that he's playing 2 miles down the road from me in Folkestone. Hey ho.
Same here!

Convenient for us, living in Kent. I've been looking at upcoming events at this venue - M is a slight upgrade on the array of tribute acts and children's shows they currently have lined up!!

Convenient for us, living in Kent. I've been looking at upcoming events at this venue - M is a slight upgrade on the array of tribute acts and children's shows they currently have lined up!!
I saw Frankie Boyle there last week and thought he was very funny. But other than that the only time I go there is for my kids' dance school end of year show!

As it happens, Johnny Marr is due to be down the road in Tunbridge Wells a couple of days later. Perhaps they could meet at the motorway services by Leeds Castle?

As it happens, Johnny Marr is due to be down the road in Tunbridge Wells a couple of days later. Perhaps they could meet at the motorway services by Leeds Castle?
What are you trying to do - start a fight? :LOL:

Ever thought of playing Shrewsbury? Beautiful mediaeval town and the Theatre Severn is available all August. Do us a favour and treat your fans in Shropshire. You can tack it on after the London gig. Easy peasy.💙💛

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom