If you weren't Johnny Marr, what would you say to Morrissey?

A

Anonymous

Hi Morrissey!

Do you think that your comments regarding the citizens of China are fair to the people of China?

I’d probably just say hey

I'd probably say hi, as Morrissey has stated he doesn't say "hey", because "it's an americanisation" (2011). Asked in 1991 what makes him most depressed, he replied "the Americanisation of England".

I'd probably say hi, as Morrissey has stated he doesn't say "hey", because "it's an americanisation" (2011). Asked in 1991 what makes him most depressed, he replied "the Americanisation of England".

Did he really say that? Strange, coming from someone that likes Bob Dylan, New York Dolls, Velvet Underground, Little Richard etc. Not to mention the Beat poets.

I would let him do all the talking, I would just listen

If I wasn’t Johnny Marr, which I obviously am, I wouldn’t tell him my secret sourdough recipe.

I'd ask him to sign my Queen Is Dead Album and see if he turns tail and runs for it.

Yeah, don't challenge him. Just stand there...
I'd like to ask him if he was the guy I danced with in Montreal in 1977 or so, in a nightclub, when I was about 13. The chico had big hair like Morrissey did in those days, and had the same vibe. I couldn't ask him straight out though. I'd maybe get up the nerve to ask him to have a cup of tea with me and warm up to it possibly.

Did he really say that? Strange, coming from someone that likes Bob Dylan, New York Dolls, Velvet Underground, Little Richard etc. Not to mention the Beat poets.

There is a difference between liking certain elements of American culture and appreciating that one's own country gets more influenced by the US, at the expense of genuin English culture. Just like he now doesn't appreciate islamic culture becoming more and more prevalent in England. That doesn't mean he doesn't like certain elements of islamic culture.

There is a difference between liking certain elements of American culture and appreciating that one's own country gets more influenced by the US, at the expense of genuin English culture. Just like he now doesn't appreciate islamic culture becoming more and more prevalent in England. That doesn't mean he doesn't like certain elements of islamic culture.

Being a xenophobe, he wouldn't.

It's ok if he doesn't like Americans. Its ok if no one does. No one is going to get butt hurt here. The only thing I like that is British is Imperial Leather soap.

but I am American so I’d be in character. I could say hello I guess but If I’m honest I’d probably just say what felt right and that’s likely a hey

No,anti-American terrorist. I reckon he was told to say that when he wanted foreigner money and continue to dupe you dumbshit. There is a reason why California's Son put out an album with his face on the front and called it California Son. He named his beloved cat "Dude". You don't get any more "americanisation" than the name Dude. You delusional sociopaths left and now you are back after the impostor with the bread in Brittin thing, but of course it worked out for the California Son, because sales on the mporium uk went up 75% for a week, so keep buying foreigners because reckon the California Son needs that sun deck for his home in Malibu. You f***ing foreigner lunatics need to stop equating pop stars with nationalism. Americans don't go to Bruce Springsteen and Chuck Berry concerts with American flags. He was born in the San Fernando Valley c*** tit twat chipper curry fark arse skozer zed inn nnn nnn nn n nnn nnn n n it.

steve cal son.jpg

basket60.jpg

Morrissey USA.jpg

san fernando valley.jpg

Steve Basket.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom