If you were to be sex attacked in the toilets which celebrity would you choose as your attacker

Who's Your Celebrity Dream Date of the Toilet Attack Variety?

• Bono

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Irish One From One Direction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katie Price

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prince Charles

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
As a straight man could you post at least one female in the poll? Otherwise Prince Charles may have to be my default vote.

Honestly, I’d feel pretty touched if any of these celebrities sex attacked me in a toilet.

And the swedish vote goes to

*drum roll*

Mena Suvari

CalculatingSatisfiedGavial-small.gif

Or Thora on the right but she's jewish!

giphy.gif

How much of a lesbo are you Jehne and is it any fun being bisexual these days?

As a straight man could you post at least one female in the poll? Otherwise Prince Charles may have to be my default vote.
Rifke needs to become famous first and learn about sex but the attacks on you are already there for the world to see.

I can't think of any celebrities I'm attracted to enough to want to be molested by. I can't think of any. There's nobody beautiful out there anymore.

I can't think of any celebrities I'm attracted to enough to want to be molested by. I can't think of any. There's nobody beautiful out there anymore.

Just imagine Sean Connery rushing in to a stall and bitch slapping you and then making violent love to you. He turned Pussy Galore straight...I bet he could probably turn you gay.

I was almost certain that you'd pick Kristeen Young :rolleyes:
Unless you think it matters that she lied about her age.

Back
Top Bottom