If you were at a Moz concert, how would you want a rude heckler to be dealt with?

If you were at a Moz concert, how would you want a rude heckler to be dealt with?

• By Moz telling them to go

• By Moz walking offstage

• By a tetchy Moz performing the rest of the show dispassionately/half-heartedly

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'd want trinity to punch them in the head

Fek ye reckon I better not be kicked out of any of the 4 gigs in 2 weeks when I try to sneak in my basketball for Air Steve to sign, especially the Microsoft Theatre $300.00 ticket din't inn n nn n n nn n n it mate.

The same way he kicked Jez out of Cambridge in 2009. He should have followed suit for the mother and daughter at every gig they have been to since, with their terrible, self-entitlement behavior. Creeping in from the right, and pushing, elbowing and kicking anyone to get past. Goteborg will always be a good memory, though.:lbf:

"Morrissey. Morrissey" "f***, f***," - crash, pow, bang, wallop.:lbf:

a swift kick to the left and right testicle would be sufficient to dampen any hecklers enthusiasim.

The far more widespread problem isn't individual hecklers, but the multitude of dis-interested people who stand at Moz concerts with their back to the stage shouting into their friends ears or scrolling through their phones. Those loser types should be forcibly ejected from the premises by grumpy bouncers, preferably using their heads to open the emergency exit doors. Same twits who can't stay away from their phones in the dark of the cinema. I went to Mission Impossible: Fallout recently and one woman spent the entire film doing online shopping on her phone while her friends chewed their way through trays of nachos. Animals at the zoo are better behaved.
My point is: the belligerent heckler is certainly a problem, but is fairly rare. The moronic distractors in the audience are far more prevalent.

The far more widespread problem isn't individual hecklers, but the multitude of dis-interested people who stand at Moz concerts with their back to the stage shouting into their friends ears or scrolling through their phones. Those loser types should be forcibly ejected from the premises by grumpy bouncers, preferably using their heads to open the emergency exit doors. Same twits who can't stay away from their phones in the dark of the cinema. I went to Mission Impossible: Fallout recently and one woman spent the entire film doing online shopping on her phone while her friends chewed their way through trays of nachos. Animals at the zoo are better behaved.
My point is: the belligerent heckler is certainly a problem, but is fairly rare. The moronic distractors in the audience are far more prevalent.
im in favour of that

I'd like rude hecklers be dealt by using security people to put them out of the place as soon as possible, even Morrissey could order that from the stage. If the producers or the venue pay security, well, that's one of its functions: dealing with problematic people who could ruin the show for the artists and the rest of people. First security or Morrissey himself could make a warn and later, if the bad behaviour go on, the hecklers should be put out of the place. I guess those are the drawbacks of live shows.
What I would never do is to make innocent people support the consequences of other people's misconducts. If you pay your ticket and prepare yourself to enjoy a wonderful moment listening to your beloved artist, it's unfair to be made responsible by the deeds of people you don't even know.
I wouldn't mind if Morrissey stops the show for a moment to ask security put some people out of the place if that helps him to go on with the show in a normal way. I even think people would be grateful because if something disturbs him on the stage be sure that same thing disturbed the public before.
I've been in shows where the artists made a pause to get rid of people who were making problems and before resuming the show they explained the situation to people who were far from the spot. people always applauded them.

Have them removed. It also depends on how they heckle. If someone grows something I can understand a walk off a bit more. As for phones I don’t really care as I’m not paying that much attention to what other people are doing and don’t find it very disruptive. I’m usually watching the band and not the audience. People going in and out of the audience for drinks I find much more annoying

The setlist lends itself to distracted people. He'll often be going at a nice pace, and then drop multiple momentum killers in a row. You can't fault people for getting bored.

Over the years I have seen 3 people ejected from gigs at the request of the band and on one occasion by a band member.

Last year I saw Ian Mcculoch ask security to eject someone as they were on talking on their phone while he was singing Ocean Rain. He added how dare that c@@t do that when I’m singing the best song I’ve ever written.

In, I think 2015 JJ Brunel from The Stranglers, jumped off the stage and punched someone who had been mouthing off and throwing pints at the stage and then got the crowd to push him to the exit door.

Finally in the 80’s John Maher from Buzzcocks jumped off his drum stool and chucked a drumstick at some tool who was gobbing off at the end of each song. It hit his head with such ferocity, it bounced about 10ft into the air.

This just happened at a Johnny Marr show in Texas during "Headmaster Ritual", Johnny stopped the song (for the second time - see amusing videos) while an obnoxious guy was hustled out by security

Agree! I virtually never see movies in a theater because I can’t stand the other patrons behavior. It takes the magic out of it.

This just happened at a Johnny Marr show in Texas during "Headmaster Ritual", Johnny stopped the song (for the second time - see amusing videos) while an obnoxious guy was hustled out by security

WTF!!! DramaJ is doing house concerts!!!!!:confused:

when you are doing a house concert, as DramaJ is doing here, you have to enunciate the lyrics so the attendees can understand.o_O
so it was out of line to kick out this particular individual who was complaining about , what to his hearing, was the vocalizing in a foreign tongue.:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom