"If you want to know about me and Morrissey, Google it." Johnny Marr narked?

In all fairness, it was his bloody fault for asking. They aren't going to tell us anything new.

What in the world is going on with his hair in that picture? :squiffy:

Who wouldn't be narked if they were forced to give the same answers to the same questions ad nauseam for decades on end?. It would drive any reasonable person insane. If anything I think Johnny is too polite when the issue comes up - and the interviewers take advantage of it.

What in the world is going on with his hair in that picture? :squiffy:

It's a great photo. What's wrong with you?

A while ago, Morrissey gave an interview where he was basically trying to say that Smiths songs were more his than Johnny's. He said something like "the other three didn't even like the lyrics". He may as well have said "f*** you, Johnny". So, a Smiths reunion does look pretty unlikely for the foreseeable.

It's a great photo. What's wrong with you?

My fourth and fifth lower lumbar are fused. I have an AV Node Malformation that causes episodic supraventricular tachycardia. I have cortisone-corrected heel spurs on both feet and ADHD. And i don't like Johnny's douche-y fake black haircut. :straightface:

Don't smoke and drink when yer preggers kids! :thumb:

Fans and journalists alike should just learn to get off the whole Smiths-reunion thing. It's never going to happen. Nobody is going to suddenly wake up one day and think it's a great idea. If I were Johnny, I'd be pissed too, if some wank journalist disregarded everything I'd done since 1987 in favor of asking me about a past I left behind over 25 years ago. It's ridiculous, and it won't ever happen. So just let it go already.

Poor Johnny, always asked the same question...It's hard out there for a millionaire.

Back
Top Bottom