If you love meat does that make you less of a fan? (a blue jag thread)

Do you eat meat? Does it make you less of a fan?

• Total voters
I am a right wing, meat eater.

And I'm still probably more of a Morrissey/Smiths fan than some of the people on here.

Just because you disagree with certain characteristics of an artist doesn't mean you cannot appreciate their art to a better level than those that agree.

End thread.

But do the people who dont eat meat think they are bigger fans than those that do? I'm curious since I have not been here that long.

But do the people who dont eat meat think they are bigger fans than those that do? I'm curious since I have not been here that long.

lots of people think lots of different things.

I f'ed up and only voted for one response.... :straightface:

I'm fully vegetarian, but I don't think eating meat makes anyone less of a fan...
Unless you're a Frinker, loving Moz should be all about his music...

It doesn't make anyone less of a fan, however, eating meat does make people ignorant and selfish in my mind because they put their desires above the lives of poor defenseless animals, this ain't the stone ages... there are tons of foods out there people can eat that don't contain any animal products in 'em.

<3

I feel sorry for the animals, I really do. I am a huge animal lover and I hate to see any animal suffer. When they were airing those commercials in the US for prop 2 about the slaughter houses and how bad the animals were treated, I could barely watch them. You bet I voted that they will treat animals better at least and not torture them or treat them badly just because they are supplied for meat. But if you are raised eating meat I think its difficult to just stop eating it one day. I mean, even if you don't eat meat, that doesn't mean that the animals still will not be killed and meat supplied to the millions of people that DO eat meat. I don't see how that will ever stop happening. So I'm not quite sure how that makes someone ignorant and selfish.

Tags
bacon filet mignon meat is dinner meateatazsuk sonic ftw whopper yay
Back
Top Bottom