If you had the opportunity would you give Morrissey a...

swift eclipse

...kidney?

God forbid that this should ever happen!

Just wondering if you'd donate yours if he needed it.

I might want to, but once I take my family into consideration, I don't think I could.

No, he doesn't want any animal products or by-products anywhere near him. Besides which, his death would be nothing compared to the tragedy of....

Well, you get the idea with that.

No. Friends and family are more important - at the end of the day he's just a pop star to me, and I'm absolutely nothing to him. I'm pretty certain he wouldn't give me a kidney if it were the other way around.

I decided many years ago that I would never give Morrissey one of my kidneys,,I just dont think he would appreciate it !!

Why do all lot of people spend their time on the internet making totally random meaningless comments about nothing!

A lot of the overall postings on these forum threads have no binding context where one message to the next does not tie together.

Who are you people? Why do you do it?!

I've been on this site, YouTube and Twitter today and noticed that none of any of the user content makes ANY sense at all.

I want an answer to these questions if you are not going to help me with my quest!

FAO George Padgett

Why do all lot of people spend their time on the internet making totally random meaningless comments about nothing!

A lot of the overall postings on these forum threads have no binding context where one message to the next does not tie together.

I've been on this site, YouTube and Twitter today and noticed that none of any of the user content makes ANY sense at all.

I want an answer to these questions if you are not going to help me with my quest!

Hey, no one is able to help you.

What made you to come here?
If you don't want to give up, you should go somewhere else.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
SK-Pie-002.jpg

Kidney Pie, maybe.

You mean the 20 years of giving him money isn't enough?

Back
Top Bottom