If you get a urinary tract infection, you should have it checked out immediately

Or go during.
1112458615035pn7.gif

*come on...you HAD to know a gif was coming for that one*:rolleyes:

You should all see your local GUM clinic for screening frequently.

I remember the first guy I had sex with. as soon as we were done, he'd always be like "ok go pee now, or you'll get a UTI!!!" haha. how romantic. :p

urethral sex?

is urethral sex possible?

Answer

Yes, it is... It can end up being disfiguring, but think about it: A woman's vagina can stretch to accommodate a baby's head, or fists, or even an adult head (god forbid). Earlobes stretch immensely to accommodate gauge 0 earrings. Of course a urethra can stretch to fit a penis. Apparently it feels the best when the penis actually reaches the bladder. The human body is incredible.. and incredibly disgusting.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_urethral_sex_possible

one could find more if one looks

is urethral sex possible?

Answer

Yes, it is... It can end up being disfiguring, but think about it: A woman's vagina can stretch to accommodate a baby's head, or fists, or even an adult head (god forbid). Earlobes stretch immensely to accommodate gauge 0 earrings. Of course a urethra can stretch to fit a penis. Apparently it feels the best when the penis actually reaches the bladder. The human body is incredible.. and incredibly disgusting.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_urethral_sex_possible

one could find more if one looks

girls get UTI's by just having regular sex. cuz sometimes bacteria gets stuck up in there and thats what causes it.

i wish i knew which parts of this thread to skip and which are actually informative :confused:

It's all informative. Read between the lines and you discover a lot about people.

*giggle*

"i want to pee in your fooood"

drip drip drip
"I'm gonna use your face as a toilet seat. I want to pee on it."

R. KELLY'S DOO DOO BUTTER

capsies
"You'll neva feel... quite the same when you get a whiff of my Hershey stains."

Tags
cipro <3 utis = sadness
Back
Top Bottom