If you could Donkey Punch just one celebrity who would it be?

T

The YO

The question is: What celebrity do you loathe the most?

And they don't have to be a big time celebrity either. That arse, Ryan Seacrest, will do.

The entire cast of "7th Heaven" needs their asses kicked.

Without exception, every last one of them. I've never even seen it, but flipping past it never fails to elicit the "They need to get beat down" response in my fevered brain.

Great trick question. I don't think one poster in this thread realizes a donkey punch is sexual in nature.

Here's a definition: Right before climaxing during doggystyle sex, punch your partner in the back of the neck causing him/her to tense up and "clench" you.

How about just regular punch? Ben Affleck and J. Ho will do.

Are you serious???

That's way kinky! How on earth do you know these things?
Still, even if I was inclined I can't think of anyone I'd want to inflict that on.

Sadly, I am.

> That's way kinky! How on earth do you know these things?
> Still, even if I was inclined I can't think of anyone I'd want to inflict
> that on.

The only reason I know this, by the way, is that on an episode of South Park entitled "Proper Condom Use," Mr. Garrison is charged with teaching sex ed to kindergartners. He teaches them about sexual positions including the Donkey Punch. Not knowing what that was, I had to look it up.

I don't know this from experience, thankfully.

Re: Sadly, I am.

> The only reason I know this, by the way, is that on an episode of South
> Park entitled "Proper Condom Use," Mr. Garrison is charged with
> teaching sex ed to kindergartners. He teaches them about sexual positions
> including the Donkey Punch. Not knowing what that was, I had to look it
> up.

> I don't know this from experience, thankfully.

Ah yes, remember that episode fondly although I wasn't quite so driven to research. Such an enquiring mind! Thanks.

Re: All Apologies Mindy, A Regular Punch It is.

Morrissey.

lazy, miserable old bastard

Re: Robin Williams. He annoys me to no end.

Really, you don't find him funny?

Re: Robin Williams. He annoys me to no end.

Did you see & enjoy the film "Birdcage?"

> Morrissey.

> lazy, miserable old bastard

So by that reasoning, you'd like to punch me as well, Davie. And I thought you were my mate.

*sobs quietly into his guinness*

> Great trick question. I don't think one poster in this thread realizes a
> donkey punch is sexual in nature.

> Here's a definition: Right before climaxing during doggystyle sex, punch
> your partner in the back of the neck causing him/her to tense up and
> "clench" you.

> How about just regular punch? Ben Affleck and J. Ho will do.

I really have to warn any guys here to actually know the temperament of the bird before trying this.
I tried it a couple of years ago. The bird promptly ended sexual proceedings, climbed onto her feet, and kicked and punched me all over the room.
Mind you, she was from Birmingham. And no, it wasn't Bluenose.

it is ZELLWEGER, with one "G"

Up until she appeared opposite Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire (1996), Renee Zellweger's name was almost unknown outside of Hollywood and the independent film circuit. The beauty and natural ability that Zellweger exhibited as Cruise's love interest caught the attention of critics and audiences alike. Though she was passed by at that year's Oscars, she won several other awards for her work, including the title of Best Breakthrough Performer by the National Board of Review.

Of Swiss and Norwegian parentage, the willowy, strawberry blonde actress was born in Katy, TX, a small town located near Houston. The town was so small that it possessed neither cable television nor a movie theater. As a result, Zellweger reportedly did not see her first art film until she was a student at the University of Texas in Austin. Her career at U.T. was an exceptional one; a regular on the dean's list, she graduated a year early with a B.A. in Radio, Film, and Television. While in college, Zellweger took an acting class and discovered a knack for performing; following graduation, she made her feature-film debut with a bit part in Richard Linklater's Dazed and Confused (1993). She had her first real role playing a whacked-out waitress in Love and a .45 (1994), for which she won her first Independent Spirit Award nomination; she won a second nomination for The Whole Wide World (1996), earning additional acclaim at various film festivals.

Following the tremendous success of Jerry Maguire, Zellweger went on to prove herself as a versatile actress able to play roles ranging from an ambitious journalist (who temporarily shelves her career to care for her mother) in One True Thing (1998) to a rebellious Hassidic Jew in Boaz Yakin's A Price Above Rubies (1998). She then exhibited a capacity for romantic comedy in The Bachelor (1999), starring as the long-suffering girlfriend of a serial commitment-phobic Chris O'Donnell. Zellweger's second role as a whacked-out waitress in Nurse Betty won her the Best Actress in a Comedy Award at the 2000 Golden Globes. Nominated for yet another Golden Globe the following year for her memorable performance in Bridget Jones' Diary, that same role also earned Zellweger her maiden Oscar nod. The following few years found Zellweger's leading lady status growing and numerous lucrative film offers flowing in, and the release of White Oleander (2002) the starlet recieved numerous positive reviews despite the films lackluster performance. Nevertheless, Zellweger was on top of the world later that same year when she recieved rave reviews for her role in Chicago. Based on the popular Broadway musical of the same name, director Rob Marshall's flashy cinematic extravaganza recieved nearly unanimous praise accompanied by multiple Academy Award nominations, including a Best Actress in a Leading Role nod to Mrs. Zellweger for her lively performance. Most recently she was nominated for another Golden Globe for her acting in Cold Mountain (2003).

PARIS f***IN HILTON....Who told this ugly skeezer she was famous???? famous for what????? Id like to kick her in the f***in face until I have no feeling left in my leg.

> So by that reasoning, you'd like to punch me as well, Davie. And I thought
> you were my mate.

> *sobs quietly into his guinness*

Not at all Mr McCann. You're not a c***.

Plus you support Celtic as opposed to Manchester United.

have a Guinness on me

I'm off to continue getting drunk

Back
Top Bottom