If you are a boy and had the chance to sleep with Morrisey, would you do it?

If you are a boy and had the chance to sleep with Morrisey, would you do it?

• Hell yes! I'd go gay for Morrissey!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • My arse is just an exit so only if I'm the one pumping...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I may go as far as receive a blow-job, but I'm not doing anything else!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'll give a blow-job, but nothing below my waist!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 69 is my lucky number!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's no f***ing way I'm f***ing Morrissey, no matter how much I like his music!

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Oh boy, you won't be with us for very long. :lbf:

My husband adores Morrissey, but I've grilled him on the subject a few times and he's pretty adamant that he'd only want a hug from Morrissey. Perhaps a cuddle if conditions were right. :D

i wont discuss issues dealing with sexuality any longer. i will only be killed
but for the record anthing notdealing with male/female relations is a deviance. there i said it hopefull my cross is comfortable.

i wont discuss issues dealing with sexuality any longer. i will only be killed
but for the record anthing notdealing with male/female relations is a deviance. there i said it hopefull my cross is comfortable.

A deviance from what? There is homosexuality in many species throughout nature. Wearing man-made fibers, flying in airplanes, and surfing the internet are deviances, but you don't have a problem with those things, do you?

like i said it will only cause controversy. none of what you said applies. i just think it is wrong for guys to get it on with each other. i cannot condone it even though i have a great deal of empathy for those who feel inclined.

like i said it will only cause controversy. none of what you said applies. i just think it is wrong for guys to get it on with each other. i cannot condone it even though i have a great deal of empathy for those who feel inclined.

Well, it's a good thing that they don't need your permission then.

I don't know who you or anyone else is to pass judgment on who gets to love whom.

of course no one needs my permission. but just like when i take a drink a whole nation stands up to protest so does the dick being inserted into a male ass for fun. thats all. tell me that doesnt deserve a wtf.

of course no one needs my permission. but just like when i take a drink a whole nation stands up to protest so does the dick being inserted into a male ass for fun. thats all. tell me that doesnt deserve a wtf.

Gay sex deserves a WTF? Are you kidding me? It absolutely doesn't!

Wow. Have you LISTENED to Morrissey's songs?

tell me expiciltly each song that is about dick lust. i love his songs and have long been an advocate for tolerance but i dont know where his music mandates that someone has to completly condone homosexaul activity

plus i never knew it was okay to bully someone because they thought that homosexuality was not the norm. this is an easy issue for me because i dont treat people differently because of what they do or believe. its a hard thing to uphold when youre dealing with egregious crimes but this is something common.

tell me expiciltly each song that is about dick lust. i love his songs and have long been an advocate for tolerance but i dont know where his music mandates that someone has to completly condone homosexaul activity

It doesn't. It's music. You can take from it what you want. It's just hard for me to imagine someone feeling the impact of Morrissey's art enough to consider themselves a fan without gleaning a better understanding of the gender issues that he so often writes about.

None of his songs are about "dick lust", by the way. How vulgar of you.

I'm so sick of the emotionally stunted and repressed members of our society being in charge. It's outrageous to me that your hateful opinion regarding this matter counts for anything.

plus i never knew it was okay to bully someone because they thought that homosexuality was not the norm. this is an easy issue for me because i dont treat people differently because of what they do or believe. its a hard thing to uphold when youre dealing with egregious crimes but this is something common.

It is YOU who is the bully here. You can't condemn 10% (at least!) of the population simply because of who their hearts lead them to and expect any rational and ethical person not to have a problem with that.

more prattlings!

My husband adores Morrissey, but I've grilled him on the subject a few times
so, you think morrissey is gay? Why are you 'grilling' your husband about if when would have sex with a popstar? why would you be interested in your husband's thoughts on Morrissey's Willy?

and he's pretty adamant that he'd only want a hug from Morrissey. Perhaps a cuddle if conditions were right. :D
Oh No....you know what THAT leads to, the gentle touching of skin, a quick look into each others eyes, the nervous smile and laugher, the brushing of their lips. Then your husband leaves you for another man:eek:

I don't know who you or anyone else is to pass judgment on who gets to love whom.
bloody hippie

Are Morrissey's songs about gay sex?

Oh boy, you won't be with us for very long. :lbf:

but i like the username

but its a nice username!

so does the dick being inserted into a male ass for fun. thats all.
what about a ladies bottom ****giggle*** that is soooooo rude!

Gay sex....isn't all sex 'gay'? meaning in its old adjective as the word's primary meaning was "joyful". Now i sound like a bloody Hippie:p

i know you have an issue, but its not with me. did you read what i said? you have a valid point, but its not with me, and ive been in this situation before. i dont suffer from homophobia, or intolerance. i just adhere to a religion that is increasinly derided and put down. trust me, i am not anti gay. in fact i feel a great deal of complicity with practically everyone who cannot live up to societal standards. i will not be put in the category of hateful and intolerant people. i simply have a belief which does not necessitate me treating anyone any differently for what they do or dont do. you need to realize that there are many people out there just like me. its not about hate or intolerance.

Re: more prattlings!

so, you think morrissey is gay? Why are you 'grilling' your husband about if when would have sex with a popstar? why would you be interested in your husband's thoughts on Morrissey's Willy?

Morrissey's sexuality is complex, but he's not "straight."

...Because my husband and I talk about all manner of things, including this.

Oh No....you know what THAT leads to, the gentle touching of skin, a quick look into each others eyes, the nervous smile and laugher, the brushing of their lips. Then your husband leaves you for another man:eek:

I'm cool with it as long as I can watch. :)

bloody hippie

Are Morrissey's songs about gay sex?

Some are. Yes.

but i like the username

but its a nice username!

what about a ladies bottom ****giggle*** that is soooooo rude!

Gay sex....isn't all sex 'gay'? meaning in its old adjective as the word's primary meaning was "joyful". Now i sound like a bloody Hippie:p

i know you have an issue, but its not with me. did you read what i said? you have a valid point, but its not with me, and ive been in this situation before. i dont suffer from homophobia, or intolerance. i just adhere to a religion that is increasinly derided and put down. trust me, i am not anti gay. in fact i feel a great deal of complicity with practically everyone who cannot live up to societal standards. i will not be put in the category of hateful and intolerant people. i simply have a belief which does not necessitate me treating anyone any differently for what they do or dont do. you need to realize that there are many people out there just like me. its not about hate or intolerance.

"Dick lust." 'Nuff said.

You are very confused.

1) There is no room for intolerance of gays in today's society. AT ALL. There's nothing odd or different about it. Intercourse between two people is just that - no matter what their sex.

2) This thread is just whack from the get-go. Your FIRST post and it's a sex poll? Wow. :crazy:

Also, you say you "adhere to a religion that is increasingly derided and put down" as if this aligns you with the gay people who are derided and put down. The difference is that you are choosing to believe in this religion whereas gay people are just gay. It's part of who they are. Religion is a choice.

Tags
omg scarlet! scarlet ftw tell it girl
Back
Top Bottom