If Mozzalini handed YOU the mic......

westendgirl

...what would say??

As Desert Bee's review of the show in Ventura last night said...

and I quote.."BACK TO THE IDIOT: Moz handed him the mic asking if he had a questions and the greaser comes out with, "Always remember but forget my fate." Moz had a look of What the Duck? [put an F in the word Duck]

ANOTHER IDIOT: Same situation as above..."When are you coming to Camarillo [a small suburb of Ventura]? He says, "Ah, never." "

...it made me wonder wonder what the heck I would nervously blurt out, that is if anything does come out from shock of Moz right in front of my face, handing me the microphone...:D

Just curious as to what you all would say! :)

I'd thank him for providing much-needed beauty in this craphole of a world Bush has created.

Thank you I love you.

Probably.

I might just wet myself....:confused:

It's soooo unreal when he addresses you. It's like "me? really?" like in cheesy films when the person turns around to see if their object of lust is really paying attention to them or some other person behind them. yeah...wetting oneself...very close to that!!!! almost. thank god for youth and strong bladder!

I would do something close to what Mister Merde says..

Since you are there in the venue and you can't have an actual conversation..

I'd say.. "I know you don't believe it, but there are a lot of people here who would like to hear something from Kill Uncle."

because he is a jukebox.

To answer the same question asked of MM...

I would not expect him to play anything from Kill Uncle since there would be nothing rehearsed.

I would want him to hear it, have people cheer and get the message across.

mp.jpg

i would ask him for absolution

The best thing I've heard Morrissey say is "How can I help you?" like this girl was there to buy a pair of shoes.

I'd tell him I googled "Anne Sexton".

Thanks, but others here will castigate you for encouraging me! :o

And??? It's merely an opinion! People can say what they want. What is wrong with what you said?? It's only true. People need to be original(but if your gonna say something, at least make it something Moz will UNDERSTAND, i.e. not like this guy quoted up top), and not say what may be obvious.

Yesterday when I heard those idiots waste precious Moz microphone time with their stupid commets I was thinking to myself "I would take this opportunity to say something very controversial"

Controversial like ...

Morrissey, why do you hate America? (jokingly of course)

Beef, what's for dinner?

Vote for Ron Paul or

OMG, you just gave me an erection!

OR I'd tell him that i love him and ask if I can have a hug :o

All depends on the mood I'm in.

Things I WOULDN'T say:

Would you like a bite of this delicious all-beef hot dog?

Terence Stamp - what a crappy actor he was!

Wouldn't you love to have four more years of George Bush?

Get off the stage!

James Dean was gay, of course.

Joyce 1, Morrissey 0.

In all honesty, I'd probably say something that no one could understand, like:

jfhbvkljfnvbdklbnsdkvbngboiagvnbsga. I'd be speaking a mile a minute with lots of deep breaths and gasps. I'm sure he'd give me some sort of very strange glare whilst I pull out a paper bag to breathe into. :D

In all honesty, I'd probably say something that no one could understand, like:

jfhbvkljfnvbdklbnsdkvbngboiagvnbsga. I'd be speaking a mile a minute with lots of deep breaths and gasps. I'm sure he'd give me some sort of very strange glare whilst I pull out a paper bag to breathe into. :D

ooooh same here!! :D I'd most likely sound like a fool, or not! Either way, I'd be nervous and shaking. Maybe I should just take a piece of paper with what I would say written on it and hand it to him.....then I'd spare myself. lol....:D

I'd say "please, spare my life"

:D That is exactly what I'd be thinking if he handed me the mic.

Since his M.O. seems to be to ask "do you have anything to say?" if I had my wits about me enough I'd reply, "ordinarily I have lots to say, but right now I'm too scared of you so I can't think of anything." :o

Actually I don't think I'd be scared of him at all. Just public speaking.

Back
Top Bottom