If Morrissey were to hand you the mic...

The Seeker of Good Songs

...at a concert and ask if you have anything clever to say, how would you reply and what would you then say?

Have you rehearsed in your mind what you might say hoping for that day?

...at a concert and ask if you have anything clever to say, how would you reply and what would you then say?

It's my new favorite past time. I have at least 10 things I'd say but chances are if he handed me the mic I'd joke and get all Julia on him. "We just wanna hear you sing Morrissey." For that reason, I'll be the girl in the back row. :o

oh, there is only one thing to say when handed the mic in a situation like this......

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!!

Hellooooooooooo, Ticket Holderssssss ,
Is there anyone here tonight from Out Of Town?

Or perhaps , It's Better With Butter !

I would ask him if we could do a duet. Maybe "Don't Give Up" with me singing the Kate Bush parts.

I'd yell, 'GET OFF THE STAGE U SAD OLD BITCH!' I really would. :)

So, you would be onstage?

I certainly can see why you would say that then :rolleyes:

Last edited:
hahaha I'd probably hide behind the person in front of me so he wouldn't know that I was there. It would spare him from hearing "fpsdfvsopfosdfos!!!!" :D

I say if I have the senses, I would say..."do you know how much you mean to me?".... hopefully I would get a second chance.

So, what are we doing after the show?

I would avoid the mic at all costs, probably just sink into the crowd if it looked like he was about to hand it to me. Then again he probably not hand it to me anyway, i am a ghost

"Will you take me in your arms and love me?"

or maybe not.

"Want to go get a beer after the show?"

or perhaps,

"Do you know what time the headliner act comes on? I want to go get a beer."

Back
Top Bottom