If Morrissey was an animal, which animal would he be?

2340997477_4b63689609.jpg

2340997237_9c7d1d57a1.jpg

2341831046_15c4e92329.jpg

2340997049_5d564ba746.jpg

Marr's the sofa. I bet you a dollar the sofa wouldn't mind being Marr.

2340997351_7750d98c51_o.jpg

2340997137_a5e1e3e1f7.jpg

aww which interview was that? :) I don't remember that one...

From "Happy Now?" (2006) by Andrew Male, on page 197 of "Morrissey in Conversation: The Essential Interviews":

Later, at the graveside of Keats in the Protestant cemetery, prior to the photo-shoot, Morrissey lingers over the gravestone inscription (relishing the line about 'the malicious power of his enemies') whilo a trio of benign feral cats, part of 300,000 gatti now protected by Rome city council as part of the city's 'bioheritage', pad contentedly around his feet. 'Do you know how to tell if it's a genuine tabby?' he whispers. 'They have an "M" marking on their forehead.'​

After reading that I was overjoyed to find that 2 of our 3 cats have the "M" on their forehead! (The other is a Russian Blue. She's snooty, but I love her just the same). See? Being a Morrissey fan is educational too!

Moz and cats. Two of my favorite things.:D

haha, my friend has a goldfish named after him. xD

but I must say, he'd either be a cockatiel, or a cat.

possibly a hermit crab cause hermit crabs are awesome! :D

Hahahaha!

Oh, I bet you anything that this is Morrissey's favorite thread EVARRRR. Well, after the frink thread, of course.

XD

These are all just wonderful. :)

These are lovely.

Because it is said he can be a bit prickly sometimes, but underneath he is vulnerable, steady and adorable, voilá! -

haha, my friend has a goldfish named after him. xD

but I must say, he'd either be a cockatiel, or a cat.

possibly a hermit crab cause hermit crabs are awesome! :D
I have a hermit crab named Steven cos his shell kinda looks like a pomp and he's really shy. : D
Marc and David bully him a bit, poor dear.

I have a hermit crab named Steven cos his shell kinda looks like a pomp and he's really shy. : D
Marc and David bully him a bit, poor dear.

I actually want to get another hermit crab after talking about them last night. haha.

I'd defiently name him Moz.

Although, I also want to get another cat and name it Moz too. I dunno it just REALLY seems like a good name for a cat. Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Perhaps the crab can be called Mozza and the cat can just be Moz. Eeehhh, I'll figure it out.

Tags
animals photo
Back
Top Bottom