If Morrissey was an animal, which animal would he be?

ourfrank.gif
Giant%20Panda.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! That's a CLASSIC! That is so perfect. Thankyou.
It makes perfect sense cos they are both very fussy eaters with pretty bland diets.
If only the panda's two fluffy little ears met in the middle of his head and formed a quiff. Actually, the panda looks a bit like Robert Smith.
Maybe Moz and Smith could get on better if they were both pandas.

Ha Ha! So true! Look at his pouty lion face! If only they would do a new version of The Wizard Of Oz, with Moz as the lion, Steve Coogan as the tin woodman and Shaun Ryder as the scarecrow. Oh, and Lilly Allen as dorothy.
Greatest idea for a new movie ever, whose with me? Lets start a petition and get this thing made, Moz fans.

I'll start writing it now

*scribble scribble scribble*

Oh man, I jsut saw this one! That one's even better!!! That's so great. Where do you find these perfectly Moz-like animals? Is there a website called "Animals That Look Like Morrissey"?

I just checked and that domain name has not yet been used. I see a business opportunity in your future!

I just checked and that domain name has not yet been used. I see a business opportunity in your future!

Ha ha! Yes, it is the new website everybody needs. Although you seem to be doing fine without it.
If only there was some way to compare Moz to a daffodil.

Actually Morrissey was asked this question in an interview. His answer was "a cat". :p

0a1.jpg
0a2s.jpg

HA HA HA! Yes of course, that makes perfect sense he would say that, it must be true. I love those pics, so purrfect. I love cats! they are my fav animals EVER.
Yes, Morrissey is a cat. He is a cat who owns a dog.

Moz is no common tabby, no matter how lovely they are. He's a bit more rarified than that.

In fact, here is a picture of Morrissey as a small boy:
0011head.gif

And here is Morrissey today, elder statesman of making really smart pop music and chasing bits of string in his spare time:
Blue1.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely a cat.

Affectionate, but only when they want to be. Sleek, yet nimble and articulate. Sneaky and secretive. Intelligent. Very artistic.

Moz is no common tabby, no matter how lovely they are. He's a bit more rarified than that.

In fact, here is a picture of Morrissey as a small boy:
0011head.gif

And here is Morrissey today, elder statesman of making really smart pop music and chasing bits of string in his spare time:
Blue1.jpg

Ho ho! Oh, so cute! Are you a cat person too?

He's a dog.

2340506829_ef81324ece.jpg

2340506893_248f8d0dc8_o.jpg

He's the goldfish in front of the truck.

2341747396_c4552a950c_o.jpg

2341747240_82ed860089_o.jpg

Tags
animals photo
Back
Top Bottom