If Morrissey asked you to whack someone - would you do it?

A

Anonymous

Yes, without question? No, never? Or would it depend on the whack-ee?

If he let me open for him on his next tour (if and when) I'd consider it. I'd expect him to use his connections in finding a backing band and a potential record deal as well.

I would also ask him for any and all push he has and to get behind me throughout the process.

Personally I wouldn't, not unless I got a walk in to the barrier at all the shows for the next tour, and maybe some signed shit.
Then, I might risk it.

I love this site.
You can spend a little time reading posts about the new about album, the flamenco influence and comparisons to past work and then, in a thrice
consider the possibility that Moz pays for wet jobs.
Where else?
Who else?

I read a novel a few years ago where the central character was suicidal, but couldn't bring himself to end it all so he took out a contract on himself with a hitman. If it was that kinda deal, I'd be up for it.

I love this site.
You can spend a little time reading posts about the new about album, the flamenco influence and comparisons to past work and then, in a thrice
consider the possibility that Moz pays for wet jobs.
Where else?
Who else?
I have to agree it is pretty awesome. I wish Moz could see that there is a lot of positivity towards him here vs. just focusing on the few nasty posts to pop up from time to time. Not sure it is the intent but he is very entertaining & this last episode is comedy gold. Maybe he could write Autobiography part 2 with all the new material from the last couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom