If Morrissey applies for US citizenship

If Morrissey applies for US citizenship

• Fantastic, yes please!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Good for him to be able to choose where he wants to be.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Have no opinion about it.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Hmmm, is it really necessary?

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • F**k's sake, has he lost his mind?

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Others: please explain your opinion.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Kewpie

Subscriber
Someone posted on mainpage who will hiss and moan?

Morrissey isn't applying for it, this is a hypothetical discussion.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Who cares?

Britishness is something which is engrained in Moz, it won't alter his mindset no matter where he lives or what citizenship he applies for. Let him stay in the USA if he wants, I don't see why people would have a problem with it considering he's lived there for years before anyway.

Kewpie, you didn't post a link. I'm disappointed in you. ;)

Anyway, I can't find this comment, I don't know what you're talking about.

It would be interesting but it's really not any of our business.

He wouldn't have to apply for it if he married an American. :p

I'm just saying.

Morrissey would not be allowed US Citizenship would he? "Have you ever been investigated by the Secret Service for 'terrorist threats' about the President and did you go on to write a song calling police 'uniformed whores'?" is question number 23.

Then there's "Are you attempting to flee a legal judgment against you in your home country?"

Morrissey would not be allowed US Citizenship would he? "Have you ever been investigated by the Secret Service for 'terrorist threats' about the President and did you go on to write a song calling police 'uniformed whores'?" is question number 23.

Then there's "Are you attempting to flee a legal judgment against you in your home country?"

Hmmm, but when Republican isn't running the country, Morrissey might be accepted?
As long as he won't openly admit that he's a communist it'll be OK. :p

Wouldn't that just get him a green card, not US citizenship?

I think he already has a green card. I don't know? Well, it would certainly get him laid so maybe he should consider it anyway. :)

Hmmm, but when Republican isn't running the country, Morrissey might be accepted?
As long as he won't openly admit that he's a communist it'll be OK. :p

Yes, after all of his campaigning for Obama they might even recognize his contributions to music. :guitar:

That's one of the benefits of having a green card? I had no idea. No wonder so many people want to emigrate here.

Can I have a green card?

Noooooo. Getting married, not getting a green card.

Back
Top Bottom