Idiotic forum members with humongous signatures...

...should be f***ing shot.

It's amazing that not only do you people think that's it's cool to have a signature that takes up the whole screen, but that you are actually allowed to get away it, and the forum moderators/admins in this place don't say anything and allow you to do it.

Signatures should be a few lines of text at the most. A Morrissey quote or a lyric, or something along the lines. Not a whole bunch of inane, oversized banners/animated banners/800x600 wallpapers.

Jesus f***ing christ.

It's amazing that not only do you people think that's it's cool to have a signature that takes up the whole screen, but that you are actually allowed to get away it, and the forum moderators/admins in this place don't say anything and allow you to do it.

Signatures should be a few lines of text at the most. A Morrissey quote or a lyric, or something along the lines. Not a whole bunch of inane, oversized banners/animated banners/800x600 wallpapers.

Jesus f***ing christ.

I totally agree with the mook! Shoot 'em!

love

Grim
P.s. time for a move eh?

You've got upset over something so trivial I can only assume that you don't get too much excitement.

Lighten up - it's someone's signature, on a forum for a musician, on the internet.

Crivens.

Jesus f***ing christ.

how about one or two modest animations cropped the same size?

Grim that is so funny.

Jesus f***ing christ.

Bang on mate. The trouble with switching sigs off is you have to be logged in for it to work and most of the time we come on to read stuff before logging in to post.
The video sigs are the worst, sometimes I'm using a connection that is shared by 3 other computers and also I might be on a low-power laptop so the video sigs take about three hours to load during which time I can't do anything.
Also, the people with the biggest sigs usually have the least interesting things to say.
And another thing... oh that'll do for now.

now, now, dont get hasty, we can always just ignore their posts(which is what i do, which also allows for you to time to time look at individual posts of theirs if you so choose)
or turn sigs off, but i get not wanting to turn sigs off, seems like the trolls winning if i do that :eek:
but i can get over it, im a big boy now! :)

This is a Morrissey forum. Everyone here is a Morrissey fan. The fact that you adore Moz is a given. You do NOT need to reiterate this point in the form of pictures/banners in your sigs that everyone has seen 100 times before. It is utterly pointless and not to mention, completely juvenile.

You people are the type of obnoxious f***ers who go to Morrissey concerts waving huge, tacky home-made placards with “MARRY ME MOZ” or “I LOVE YOU MORRISSEY” written on with felt tip pens.

Curb it please.

Last edited:
This is a Morrissey forum. Everyone here is a Morrissey fan. The fact that you adore Moz is a given. You do NOT need reiterate this point in the form of pictures/banners in your sigs that everyone has seen 100 times before. It is utterly pointless and not to mention, completely juvenile.

You people are the type of obnoxious f***ers who go to Morrissey concerts waving huge, tacky home-made placards with “MARRY ME MOZ” or “I LOVE YOU MORRISSEY” written on with felt tip pens.

Curb it please.

Turn them off. User CP-->Settings And Options-->Edit Options, and uncheck the box regarding signatures. Problem solved. Unless of course, you want to see them and GET ANGRY ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Peter

This is a Morrissey forum. Everyone here is a Morrissey fan. The fact that you adore Moz is a given. You do NOT need to reiterate this point in the form of pictures/banners in your sigs that everyone has seen 100 times before. It is utterly pointless and not to mention, completely juvenile.

Curb it please.

You are just deluding yourself if you truly believe that everyone here is a Morrissey fan! You wanna read the shit that a lot of posters here post rather than concentrating on the sigs ffs!

love

Grim

Grim, the only thing that saves you getting banned with your sig is that Morrissey is part of it. ;):p:D I will say, it's rather annoying. Congrats. :)

Grim, the only thing that saves you getting banned with your sig is that Morrissey is part of it. ;):p:D I will say, it's rather annoying. Congrats. :)

Morrissey? Who's that :D:D:D

love

Grim

Tags
nrith tries to be cool the more u sig-nore me
Back
Top Bottom