Identification of Bradley Steyn - true-to-you.net

TTY: Identification

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140803_01

3 August 2014

3 August 2014 / identification

It is understood that the music venue security officer who is harassing Morrissey also uses the name Brad HawkSteyn, and is known online as Springy.

I don't even know where to begin in addressing why this update is problematic. I can't see how it won't end up backfiring horribly.

He may not give a shit, but the cops do. He's in trouble.

And here he is again, Uncle P, making a fool of himself.
Now why would Moz be in trouble posting someone's FB name?
Didn't you read what Steyn accused him of? And he told the whole world on TMZ.

When I look at the profile of Bradley Steyn, I see a profile of someone who has a lot to live for. What does Morrissey have to live for other than the fantastical day when non-human animals are given equal (including voting) rights with humans?

I agree "rights" do not mean the same thing for humans and non-humans, but I think you may have a muddled perspective. This is a really great interview with Gary Francione that "makes sense" as opposed to a lot of animal welfare nonsense you will hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIcRDen6PEU

What is WRONG with you, uncle P?
Do you also blame Moz for every misfortune you encounter in life?
Maybe it's time you see a shrink - or an exorcist...

mountain-molehill.jpg

Tee-hee. Agreed.

But moles are blind animals who spend their days aimlessly digging tunnels in the dark, which I think is an inadvertently apt description of Moz's latest act. Posting the FB info of a person you don't like on your semi-official website (and thereby intimidating said person through the implicature) will lead to nowhere at best.

Once again, I haven't justified what Moz did. I said it wasn't actionable and I said considering he does security for a living, Steyn was stupid for keeping his profile public.

Here's the deal Uncle, if you'd read the posts right the first time we wouldn't have to communicate because I wouldn't have to explain them to you. I'm starting to think you have a crush on me.

Having already replied to this, I have just one more thing to add. How are you justifying supplying the Facebook link?

Why the drama over this post?

Isn't a Facebook profile pretty much available to anyone on Facebook anyway? So Morrissey will be in trouble if some of his fans give this guy some abuse online? Ridiculous!

Using the information provided by the post at true-to-you.net, it took about 2 seconds for anyone to find this info. How is that negative?

of course....but there's NO negative bias here.

Why do all the high profile members of this community have to be in one camp or another? For Moz or against Moz? Are people not able to engage logic? Is it easier to throw insults to anyone whose point of view seems to contradict that whose side you're on? Carry on using the fighting talk guys, you're looking really good there!

Using the information provided by the post at true-to-you.net, it took about 2 seconds for anyone to find this info. How is that negative?

Because Morrissey didn't post it David your site did....

Hey david ...what's that song that Morrissey can't stand...but it's stuck in his head> You know the one he references in Oboe Concerto....You've been a fan since 86 and you know it...what is it?

Why the drama over this post?

Isn't a Facebook profile pretty much available to anyone on Facebook anyway? So Morrissey will be in trouble if some of his fans give this guy some abuse online? Ridiculous!

1) I don't think the argument about how much this guy's security has actually been breached, or not as the case may be. After all, people aren't going to find out anything without first having a friendship request approved. No ones actually likely to find his home address out. But this act can be used as a damning reference to the other stuff Moz has been accused of.

2) any drama probably stems from the question, 'why'? Why do it to yourself. It was starting to die down. It's just a bizarre thing to to. Facepalm.

Last edited:

It negatively added to your mod's hysteria.

Off topic: This is all so entertaining, but I'm truly sorry if you felt sincerely threatened at any point, David.

I don't know, is it 'Roy's Keen'?

Please stop going off-topic, if you want to play Morrissey trivia please create another thread.

Hey david ...what's that song that Morrissey can't stand...but it's stuck in his head> You know the one he references in Oboe Concerto....You've been a fan since 86 and you know it...what is it?

Please stop going off-topic, if you want to play Morrissey trivia please create another thread.

I agree David let's keep on topic which is bashing Morrissey! I do notice how certain long term posters (and a certain moderator) are never more prolific than in threads like this one where we all really get to put the boot in good and proper. On other threads, for example giving praise to his latest fantastic album, not so much.

This not trivia david....it's the heart and soul of Morrissey.....and it applies to the alleged murder/pain threats that are being discussed here right now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom