Identification of Bradley Steyn - true-to-you.net

TTY: Identification

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140803_01

3 August 2014

3 August 2014 / identification

It is understood that the music venue security officer who is harassing Morrissey also uses the name Brad HawkSteyn, and is known online as Springy.

I don't even know where to begin in addressing why this update is problematic. I can't see how it won't end up backfiring horribly.

Exactamundo! Well put, BG. And incidentally, for this reason, broccoli_spears never had a case. Morrissey is much smarter than all you 'tards, he knows what he's doing. Consider yourselves easily trolled ... as usual. But if davidt was dead, I'd say it would be a glorious occasion. He is a two-faced lying sociopath not unlike Ted Bundy, who belongs behind bars. Tseng is a greedy, money-hungry crybaby. tick tock tick tock. I have a statement from !Viva Hate! himself confessing to being assisted by David Tseng to troll/harass people on this website. Tseng would identify people via IP Address and then "release the hounds" as it were. Whatever you say about Morrissey, Tseng is ten times worse due to his ginormous insecurities. When !Viva Hate! threw this fact in David's face during a dispute, Tseng threatened to ban him if he didn't "shut up". David Tseng is a piece of lying trash who is only interested in using people. He deserves everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING he gets. Now go call your cops you little pussies.

Hello! The real nutters are now on the scene.

Exactamundo! Well put, BG. And incidentally, for this reason, broccoli_spears never had a case. Morrissey is much smarter than all you 'tards, he knows what he's doing. Consider yourselves easily trolled ... as usual. But if davidt was dead, I'd say it would be a glorious occasion. He is a two-faced lying sociopath not unlike Ted Bundy, who belongs behind bars. Tseng is a greedy, money-hungry crybaby. tick tock tick tock. I have a statement from !Viva Hate! himself confessing to being assisted by David Tseng to troll/harass people on this website. Tseng would identify people via IP Address and then "release the hounds" as it were. Whatever you say about Morrissey, Tseng is ten times worse due to his ginormous insecurities. When !Viva Hate! threw this fact in David's face during a dispute, Tseng threatened to ban him if he didn't "shut up". David Tseng is a piece of lying trash who is only interested in using people. He deserves everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING he gets. Now go call your cops you little pussies.

Was that just straight up Red Bull, or did you add a little vodka to it?

well ill say david hasnt made the best case for himself when posting here and if youve ever worked in retail youve probably had your life threatened a million times but i will say this cant be doing david any favors when perhaps trying to stand in line at the next concert he tries to sneak in to. wonder if hes had any belligerent fans etc cause thad be a shame and just a poor showing. im much more willing empathize and believe some manic fan going to far than morrissey trying to have him murdered.

d39.gif

This really has become a hateful online creche, sad to say. How depressing. Too many people going on, and on, and on, and on, and on -- pretending to talk about Morrissey but mostly just talking about themselves.

This really has become a hateful online creche, sad to say. How depressing. Too many people going on, and on, and on, and on, and on -- pretending to talk about Morrissey but mostly just talking about themselves.

I think we should have a "whine-o-meter" thread for posts like this. Rack 'em up.

An artist's fans are a reflection of the artist in question. Maybe the fact that Morrissey is a complete narcissist who goes on and on and on about stuff but is always really talking about himself and himself alone explains your observation.
Of course, your comment is an example of another tendency of Morrissey's: to whine.
You get the fans you deserve...

An artist's fans are a reflection of the artist in question. Maybe the fact that Morrissey is a complete narcissist who goes on and on and on about stuff but is always really talking about himself and himself alone explains your observation.
Of course, your comment is an example of another tendency of Morrissey's: to whine.
You get the fans you deserve...

Thank you for pointing out the obvious and why are you here again? Morrissey really has you hooked as you feel the need to follow his every move. To me, it's more idiotic to complain about someone then to just go away, but clearly you can't do that. Morrissey is interesting, many people are agree, unlike yourself who is not the least bit interesting. That's why there's no websites dedicated to you. You are a no one and a never will be. But go on, I'm sure you're quite the genius, please makes lots of comments... people... are sooooo enthralled. *eyeroll*

Down With Tseng 2014

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom