I'd like to buy IJWTSTBH-single...

jossu

inept
The thing is, I live in Finland and this single was never released in here. I can't even download these songs (believe me, I've tried) because my computer hates me and, therefore, refuses to save these songs for more than few hours:mad: .

I'm particularly interested on the single that has Sweetie Pie (a superb song!) in it. So, if anyone wants to sell their copy, I would be more than happy girl:o :)

The thing is, I live in Finland and this single was never released in here. I can't even download these songs (believe me, I've tried) because my computer hates me and, therefore, refuses to save these songs for more than few hours:mad: .

Huh? How's that possible? Computers don't randomly delete files, although sometimes you have to wonder about Windoze.

Thanks a lot, you all! Much appreciated!:D

Huh? How's that possible? Computers don't randomly delete files, although sometimes you have to wonder about Windoze.

I'm no genius with computers, so I have no idea what the problem is.. I have Windows Media Player and it clearly doesn't want me to download anything illegally or legally.. Oh I don't know! Me and computers are not meant to be:(

Back
Top Bottom