IBEH and FOTGTD 12"

dazzak

What was the deal with these? I never read about it on the main site. They're in my HMV at the moment.

so how are us non japanese supposed to be able to order them?

thankyou I am ordering now as we speak. Moz feel free to releaes 12 " of the tormentor singles:)

Just got mine through the post this morning - they look great with big artwork and nice slinky black internal Attack label sleeves. Alas no Morrissey etchings (doens't he care about vinyl anymore?) just the usual recent 'Doug @ Townhouse' signature.

Does anyone know if this is a UK-only release?

marred said:
thankyou I am ordering now as we speak. Moz feel free to releaes 12 " of the tormentor singles:)
'Pigsty' on (promo-only) 12" would have been tremendous!

[mbatey]

Arrived today. Nice artwork even though I have a lot of formats already, at least of IBEH: 2 CD singles, US and UK 7" and now UK 12"....

Wonder if Attack will release the other two YATQ as 12 " as well? I have alle the original Moz 12" so just keep em coming Attack!

Anyone know why the recent Ringleader singles weren't available as 12"? Is it due to the limit in formats to make them chart eligable?

Mine just arrived!

god Mexico seems to sound even better on this vinyl. I just noticed the slightly diffferent photo on the back of irish blood:)

If they are limited as Sanctuary states, they should have been numbered! :mad:

sid james said:
It's the same back cover to the 7", which differs from the 2 CD versions.

no the cd and 7 inch have the same pic on the back, the 12 inch has a different photo of Moz tilting his head, looking up.

Back
Top Bottom