Official YouTube IANADOAC whole audio album now uploaded (March 20, 2020)

Playlist won't embed.

The whole album has now been uploaded to Youtube via Official YT - for those who haven't downloaded it from the download section.
With RSD postponed too - today's album will probably be the lot for collectors for a while.
Regards,
FWD.

They appear to have uploaded the entire album to YouTube, the other songs are there too!

They appear to have uploaded the entire album to YouTube, the other songs are there too!
That was quick - will ammend title. Thanks.
FWD.

The songs have actually been there for days. I’ve been posting them in the what song section. When I post the link here it’ll say video unavailable but when I go directly to YouTube the song plays. It started with dog on a chain around the time fwd posted his 360 download. I was hoping that even though the links didn’t seem to work here that people would follow it

The songs have actually been there for days. I’ve been posting them in the what song section. When I post the link here it’ll say video unavailable but when I go directly to YouTube the song plays. It started with dog on a chain around the time fwd posted his 360 download. I was hoping that even though the links didn’t seem to work here that people would follow it
Odd, all but the three already released appeared after midnight and say published on the 20th.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit: your videos were fan uploads. Cheers. FWD.

Last edited:
I’d happily replace The Secret Of Music with Brow Of My Beloved.

I’d happily replace The Secret Of Music with Brow Of My Beloved.

Yes that music is horrible,for me.I can't understand why it is on this album.I almost fall asleep when i listen,so long and always the same boring rhythm.
Brow is gorgeous.

Last edited:
???

I think this is one of Morrissey's strongest albums in a while.

If I had to rank his solo discography, it would be this. Of course, this always changes but IANADOAC ranks pretty high for me.
  1. Viva Hate
  2. Kill Uncle
  3. Ringleader of the Tormentors
  4. You Are The Quarry
  5. Vauxhall & I
  6. Years of Refusal
  7. I Am Not A Dog On A Chain
  8. Your Arsenal
  9. Southpaw Grammar
  10. Maladjusted
  11. World Peace Is None Of Your Business
  12. Low In High School
  13. California Son
Long live Morrissey!!!!!!
Taste may be subjective, but in what hellish universe could the new album be better than Your Arsenal?

YA ESTA EL DISCO EN YOU TUBE VOY VOLANDO A ESCUCHAR LOS TEMAS QUE ME FALTAN PARA PODER ORDENAR ,PERO DESDE YA VAUXHALL AND I ES EL 1ERO 2 TU ARSENAL 3 VIVA ODIO 4 CANTERA 5 S GRAMMAR Y LUEGO TENGO DUDAS CALCULO QUE NO SOY UN PERRO ANDA POR ACA,ME FALTA ESCUCHAR 3 TEMAS Y EL ULTIMO LUGAR SEGURO ES CALIFORNIA SON PORQUE ME GUSTA MORRISSEY PURO Y ESTE ES DE COVERS Y ALGUNAS CANCIONES NO ME GUSTAN VIVA MOZZ!!! GRACIAS MORRISSEY!!!!!!! YA TE PONES A ESCRIBIR EL PROXIMO DISCO PORFASSS!!!

Ya quiero otro disco ENVICIADA DE MORRISSEY MALL!!!?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

OH MOZ NOW MY HEART IS FULL !!!! GRACIAS TOTALES MOZ!!!! ?????❤❤❤❤❤????❤❤❤❤

Taste may be subjective, but in what hellish universe could the new album be better than Your Arsenal?
I am in agreement. Swap 7 with 8 and we have a deal (I would switch 3 for 4 as well, but leaving as it is would not be egregious).

Although CS is a great lp , is it listed as a studio lp? since its all cover songs and not his own. Hhhmmmm

A studio album means the songs are recorded especially for it, in a studio (the clue's in the word!) rather than a compilation or remixes of existing songs. So a new covers album is a studio album.

Although CS is a great lp , is it listed as a studio lp? since its all cover songs and not his own. Hhhmmmm

By that logic, for example Elvis Presley, Elton John, Frank Sinatra, Rihanna, Whitney Houston and so on never released any studio albums, as they didn't write their own songs.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom