IANADOAC international charts - Spain #7, Portugal #12, Germany #13, Austria #32, Italy #89, France #117

The album entered the Portuguese chart at number 12, according to this:

https://blitz.pt/principal/update/2...o-e-J-Balvin-com-novos-albuns-no-Top-Nacional

(My Portuguese is non-existent, so apologies if this is some kind of bullshit "not real sales" kind of chart.)

Posted by Morrissey Isn’t Very Good:

Remember Morrissey said he was number 1 in Poland, even though he was showing the daily chart of a record shop in Poland and not the official Polish Album Chart? Well, shock of shocks, he didn’t make the top 50. http://olis.onyx.pl/listy/index.asp?lang=

He’s in the official French Album Chart! New entry at 117. https://snepmusique.com/les-tops/le-top-de-la-semaine/top-albums/

Number 13 in Germany. That’s a lot better. https://www.offiziellecharts.de/charts/album

Number 7 in Spain. He’s getting there! https://www.elportaldemusica.es/lists

Number 89 in his beloved Italy. https://www.fimi.it/top-of-the-music/classifiche.kl#/charts/1/2020/13

Number 32 in Austria. http://www.austriatop40.at/longplay.php

UPDATE 3:40 PM PT:

For those that can resolve morrisseycentral.com some different results. Links posted by Thewlis:

FRANCE ALBUM CHART - Morrissey #3

SPAIN ALBUM CHART - Morrissey #10

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why the site owner would legitimise troll and Morrissey hater 'Morrissey Isn’t Very Good ' - the clue's in the name - by allowing him/her/it to have a spiteful submission for the front page displayed.

Between you, me, and Covid-19, I know what I'd like to happen to ex-fans and attention seeking trolls.

Imagine spending your life telling everybody they are wrong and that Morrissey is on the up
Imagine spending your life caring one way or the other about something so fecking trivial. Really, what is wrong with you? f***ing grow up.

Worse. The Edinburgh Festival has shunned him his entire career. Which means he didn't actually have a career.
Not entirely true, he did play the Corn Exchange as part of the Fringe Festival a number of years ago, the band all wore kilts, twas a great gig.

I wonder why the site owner would legitimise troll and Morrissey hater 'Morrissey Isn’t Very Good ' - the clue's in the name - by allowing him/her/it to have a spiteful submission for the front page displayed.

Between you, me, and Covid-19, I know what I'd like to happen to ex-fans and attention seeking trolls.
Ying Yang.
Democracy.
Free speech.
Karma will send back to you that last paragraph.
Hopefully.

No. It’s a part of his wishy-washy, flip-flop approach to his own market. His current chart obsession is in stark contrast to his previous statements. He has previously shunned them as garbage, along with industry awards.

“Music that is in the charts today is quite dreadful. I find it a great honour that I have never been considered for awards, such as NME etc. It is a personal victory. All awards shows should be banned!” - Morrissey (2009).

If NME, or any other outlet came calling with accolades, Melvis would don his best cashmere, hop in his Mini and speed to the venue for the free vodka, Kerrygold and adulation.

What a difference a day makes, let alone a decade.

Fak Arf.
You are one weird character with a taste for vile language, your behaviour online would be alarming to anyone who knows you. Try and behave yourself, you'll feel better for it.

im sure you have no objections for GodEmperrorMorrissey

yay gordyboy9 is back explaining us again how the charts work. Mr. Inteligenzia
its inteligencia,you fool.iv been coming here since 2004 so saying im back is hardly accurate because iv never been away.

I do as well but even watching this you can see the decline in music,once Stock Aitken and W.aterman came along,well you know the rest.
tomorrow nights show has ,living in a box,gladys knight,bangles,d mob,u2,clannad and bono.bono was busy in those days.
Beef Stock, Roy Aitken and Dennis Waterman...The Three Stooges!

It's not Everyone, it's a few people on Morrissey Solo, who spend their lives on Morrissey Solo because he's so over that there are no other stars with no other websites they can be on.

Morrissey is on the up.

On the up ???????
So in your eyes failure to sell out a two date tour of the U.K. and an album that made just over £60,000 in its first week is a sign of success?????
Jesus you are so out of touch but I suppose on the other you’re hand making plenty of us on here laugh in these difficult times.

?? :knife:

Not entirely true, he did play the Corn Exchange as part of the Fringe Festival a number of years ago, the band all wore kilts, twas a great gig.

Really? In the Festival & not just in August?

I can't imagine him meeting the brochure deadlines. ?

burn them at the stake,oh you mean the miley cirus,im happy with either.moderators on here don't give a shit,they never have and they never will.no backbone,scared to annoy,you wonder if they even check whats being put up.this conversation has been done on here many times over the years.

Really? In the Festival & not just in August?

I can't imagine him meeting the brochure deadlines. ?
im sure the date was august 31st,i tried to get tickets but was sold out,must be about maybe 12/13 years ago.just checked it was 2004,didnt think it was that long ago.

On the up ???????
So in your eyes failure to sell out a two date tour of the U.K. and an album that made just over £60,000 in its first week is a sign of success?????
Jesus you are so out of touch but I suppose on the other you’re hand making plenty of us on here laugh in these difficult times.

?? :knife:

Since you're so obsessed with me, why not read my posts properly.

They were trying to cancel him. He's not cancelled.

I don't care if he doesn't recreate 2004.

im sure the date was august 31st,i tried to get tickets but was sold out,must be about maybe 12/13 years ago.just checked it was 2004,didnt think it was that long ago.

Festival ends before the 31st. But maybe it was some weird thing. Someone's bound to have the evidence.

Festival ends before the 31st. But maybe it was some weird thing. Someone's bound to have the evidence.
If you look at the tour archive on this site you'll see details, setlist, review etc

he played the usher hall on july 30th in 2012,not part of the festival just a uk tour.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom