IANADOAC - 320 internet leak

I am something special. You only now get to hear something I’ve been listening to for the last week. ?

How sad are you?
Answer the saddest most pathetic "thing" on this site

I mean who the hell thinks they are "special" because they have a release before someone else, let alone by one week.
f***ing hell.
You are special though.. Window licker special needs. Who who suffers body dysmenorrhoea

Lots have had this lp for months.

How sad are you?
Answer the saddest most pathetic "thing" on this site

I mean who the hell thinks they are "special" because they have a release before someone else, let alone by one week.
f***ing hell.
You are special though.. Window licker special needs. Who who suffers body dysmenorrhoea

Lots have had this lp for months.

I am very happy ?

This is a checked copy for you to enjoy without sites with crazy popups etc...
There's not been time to hear each track for quality control, but this is from the CD (I think).
This is not a leak from a source via myself or anyone associated with this site.
The digital FLAC will appear in due course via my terrible self (probably).

Or

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ff2r5x

All credit to HasItLeaked & music4newgen
If sharing albums early really offends you to the core - you can always politely just scroll past.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.
Ta for this.

First impressions of ‘Jim, Jim Falls’ it sounds a bit over produced. I think I prefer the live version. Although it might grow on me. I’ve listened to the live version a lot.

I can understand what you have to say about over-production in the studio version. When it comes to both versions, I like that both are. bombastic and aggressive.

Thanks FWD!

I love the album.

I feel it's probably a pivot & he'll find something new to be interested in.

He might not know it, but he has won all of the political arguments he was erratically making. Even the European borders/refugee crisis one because Turkey overplayed their hand.** He can leave it to the policy wonks.

**this is a good round up from home of the disillusioned UnHerd

Musically quite beguiling, lyrically less so. 'The Secret of Music' is probably a ghastly mistake - perhaps the secret is to treat it as an instrumental with occasional vocal interjections, rather like 'Barbarism Begins at Home.' Standout tracks thus far are 'Jim Jim Falls,' 'Knockabout World,' 'What Kind of People Live in These Houses?,' and 'Once I Saw the River Clean.'
But it's better than 'Low in High School.'

Thanks from the heart of my bottom. Gonna buy several formats anyway. I hear "Are friends electric", Southpaw vibes and the electronic weirdness of The Sparks in the heart and soul of TSOM. What a bastard!!! Love it.
"My hurling days are done" wouldn't have been out of place on Supertramp's "Fool's Overture". Completely out of (or just really in?) his comfort zone 2019/2020. Just sayin...

Last edited:
I hear "Are friends electric", Southpaw vibes and the electronic weirdness of The Sparks in the heart and soul of TSOM. What a bastard!!! Love it.
Yes, I heard the 'Are Friends Electric' 'di-dit' in 'The Secret of Music.' In other places I thought I discerned an almost Ultravox-y feel.

This is a checked copy for you to enjoy without sites with crazy popups etc...
There's not been time to hear each track for quality control, but this is from the CD (I think).
This is not a leak from a source via myself or anyone associated with this site.
The digital FLAC will appear in due course via my terrible self (probably).

Or

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ff2r5x

All credit to HasItLeaked & music4newgen
If sharing albums early really offends you to the core - you can always politely just scroll past.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

The heart and soul of this site. Thanks for this.

For me, it is already the best of the 3 Chiccarelli produced, self-penned albums. Yes, usually I am the one who loves the jangle of "I can have both" but be really tried everything here. Not just world music and eclectic stuff, he tries to find new ways on several levels. His lyrics may not be as witty as they were and some rhymes are beyond belief and sound improvised but I feel a certain joy exploring the album. The first 2 pre-release tracks are amongst the weakest for me, so I am even more surprised IANADOAC turns out to be a grower.

For me, it is already the best of the 3 Chiccarelli produced, self-penned albums. Yes, usually I am the one who loves the jangle of "I can have both" but be really tried everything here. Not just world music and eclectic stuff, he tries to find new ways on several levels. His lyrics may not be as witty as they were and some rhymes are beyond belief and sound improvised but I feel a certain joy exploring the album. The first 2 pre-release tracks are amongst the weakest for me, so I am even more surprised IANADOAC turns out to be a grower.

Back on the bus then P&O...nice one, & welcome back. ;)

Some influences and impacts from his cover album are also visible, IMHO. Trumpet sounds, some easy listening vibes here and there, f.e. "Houses" is a cutie. He knows exactly what he does here. Vocal melody lines sound tempting like his 90s work, + sparkling guitars and a certain country twang as a topping. Otherwise it would have been business as usual.

@Mozmar: Don't start me talking or I tell all, you already know. :) Thanks.

after 1st listen, there are many songs that rang true to my ear, while others will definitely have to be replayed a few times. Im also trying to figure out The Secret Of Music, while What Kind Of People I liked instantly.... thanks for the early listen and again I wont have to open my clear and red vinyl as the they can stay prestine mint.... FWD comes through again.....well appreciated

after 1st listen, there are many songs that rang true to my ear, while others will definitely have to be replayed a few times. Im also trying to figure out The Secret Of Music, while What Kind Of People I liked instantly.... thanks for the early listen and again I wont have to open my clear and red vinyl as the they can stay prestine mint.... FWD comes through again.....well appreciated

Shut up.

Back
Top Bottom