IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

I understand your defence of Morrissey, but you must be honest. He's a nationalist. He preferred England before the demographic changes of recent times - and he's hardly alone. He's made this quite clear time and again.

You must accept these things - and not deny them just because to you they sound a little bit 'too racist' and therefore jar with your beloved left-wing ideology. It's just the truth. He shares the views of the majority of working class people in Britain who are not woke and who Labour now despises.

You'll have to tell him to accept it, because he's never gone that far.

You'll have to tell him to accept it, because he's never gone that far.
He's never been as blunt as I am, but we all know where, when and why this all started.

Manchester 22nd May 2017 when during his birthday celebrations a certain bomb went off.

I know that! That was a response to whoever she is. I’m being sarcastic. I lived in the UK for 6 years. Have family in the UK. Visit the UK often. I get it.

You said it. In the context of the conversation it didn't come across as sarcastic.

Maybe you should be more forgiving about Moz since you've managed to say some awful things that you apparently didn't mean.

He's never been as blunt as I am, but we all know where, when and why this all started.

Manchester 22nd May 2017 when during his birthday celebrations a certain bomb went off.

It does seem to have got him rattled, but even then he complained about the media framing. There was no diatribe about immigration.

Tv
Personally I think you've just had a bad day and are letting off steam.

You're getting Europe mixed up with the EU and are calling Moz a misogynist and racist and offering no explanation of why you believe these things.

Read my old posts and you’ll see why I think he is both.

I know the difference between the EU and Europe. I’m part of both. You are not.
And you have made it very clear through your own words what you are. I don’t have to say it again. Anyone reading your posts sees it. Since it is not veiled.

At any rate, it’s been real. Let’s talk again in 5 years, like I said. See how white and “British” Britain has become. Good luck ya all! Again, hope you liked Gogglebox tonight. And hope you didn’t eat all your rations,doll.

Overall, hell yes. Better than Boris f***ing Johnson or Donald Asshole Trump.
Germany was once the creme a la creme of European civilisation. Then you were guilt tripped about the war which killed your pride. Then you were flooded with third world immigrants, many of whom were literal murderers and rapists. Is there no end to the fall of Germany? You're not far behind Sweden and Ireland. Two nations that are committing a prolonged suicide before our eyes.

Tv

And you have made it very clear through your own words what you are. I don’t have to say it again. Anyone reading your posts sees it. Since it is not veiled.

At any rate, it’s been real. Let’s talk again in 5 years, like I said. See how white and “British” Britain has become. Good luck ya all! Again, hope you liked Gogglebox tonight. And hope you didn’t eat all your rations,doll.

You've been racist & you've added misogyny to it with your, doll.

Just bizarre.

Germany was once the creme a la creme of European civilisation. Then you were guilt tripped about the war which killed your pride. Then you were flooded with third world immigrants, many of whom were literal murderers and rapists. Is there no end to the fall of Germany? You're not far behind Sweden and Ireland. Two nations that are committing a prolonged suicide before our eyes.
Haha. Fall of Germany? Please. Again. See you in 5 years time.

Stop baiting him. He'll be raising an army to invade if you push him much further.

Tv

Britain won't become 'white' again because of Brexit. Nobody ever said that. In fact it will get less immigration from fellow European white countries now, but this is good because it means wages will rise as there will be more jobs available. A large labour pool full of hard working Poles is not good for any British person - though companies and multinationals love ex-communist workers as they are highly efficient.

Britain would only become more white if the flow of migration that began in 1948 was halted - and furthermore reversed by people returning to the lands of their ancestral origin. Right now it doesn't look like that is going to happen - but who knows what changes the future may bring.

This forum is famous

https://www.cafepress.com/f***morrisseysolo.550903748

Britain won't become 'white' again because of Brexit. Nobody ever said that. In fact it will get less immigration from fellow European white countries now, but this is good because it means wages will rise as there will be more jobs available. A large labour pool full of hard working Poles is not good for any British person - though companies and multinationals love ex-communist workers as they are highly efficient.

Britain would only become more white if the flow of migration that began in 1948 was halted - and furthermore reversed by people returning to the lands of their ancestral origin. Right now it doesn't look like that is going to happen - but who knows what changes the future may bring.

Should have thought about before colonization and giving British passports to countries around the world. Boohoo.

We now break from this debate about the EU to ask a question that's as much to do with Morrissey as that debate...

It's 1.20am. Why has my brain still not accepted that the clocks went forward so it's way past my bedtime?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom