IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

Whilst it's disappointing that it was only in the charts for a week, it's not as if it sneaked in at #97.

It reached #3. That is not the mark of a man whose fanbase have deserted him.

Some fans have left, but they aren't particularly relevant.
What?? Selling less than 10,000 in one week and then falling off the charts? Not charting on the USA charts. What fan base are you talking of? This album won’t sell more than 10,000 worldwide. Worldwide! And why? Because morrissey is a dick. Simply because of his ridiculous views. But he doesn’t care about sales, radio play or chart placements he says. So why should anyone else care?

Where's your sales loser? Where's your fanbase? How many albums you sell this month?

For the 10th time, I don't release albums, so therefore don't have sales and don't have a fanbase. Do you have problems you need to see a doctor about as you seem to post the same thing time and time again? And as I have told you on many occasions, I'm not a loser and have a very good business that a few members this site have used and got very good deals.

album dropped out from the top 100 after 7 days. Moz fans on Solo:

For the 10th time, I don't release albums, so therefore don't have sales and don't have fanbase. Do you have problems you need to see a doctor about as you seem to post the same thing time and time again?

Hey psycho, you post the same shit about Morrissey everyday trying to be negative. Stop pretending your behavior is normal. You are a loser troll and have no family you liar lol

I don’t know what the hell the big issue is here. Morrissey has never been this huge selling/charting artist. He has brief periods of cameos at the top and then falls away, the same as many other artists. His enduring legacy musically is not his sales and how well he charts (even if he dwells on it a bit). It’s the cult following and inspiring nature of his work to both fans and musicians alike. There’s really only a handful of artists, relatively speaking, who consistently chart high and maintain that placement for a long time.

Morrissey just isn’t one of those artists, and that’s fine, he doesn’t have to be. Now more than other times with the world being kind of crazy throws another spanner in the works in terms of album purchasing. It is what it is, it charted well initially, then it’s fallen away. I don’t know why people get so worked up over it one way or the other.

Hey psycho, you post the same shit about Morrissey everyday trying to be negative. Stop pretending your behavior is normal. You are a loser troll and have no family you liar lol
It's a curious thing to accuse someone of, having no family. Are you perhaps projecting from what you perceive to be your own inadequacy?

I don’t know what the hell the big issue is here. Morrissey has never been this huge selling/charting artist. He has brief periods of cameos at the top and then falls away, the same as many other artists. His enduring legacy musically is not his sales and how well he charts (even if he dwells on it a bit). It’s the cult following and inspiring nature of his work to both fans and musicians alike. There’s really only a handful of artists, relatively speaking, who consistently chart high and maintain that placement for a long time.

Morrissey just isn’t one of those artists, and that’s fine, he doesn’t have to be. Now more than other times with the world being kind of crazy throws another spanner in the works in terms of album purchasing. It is what it is, it charted well initially, then it’s fallen away. I don’t know why people get so worked up over it one way or the other.

Ah yes. Business people. Labels. They don’t see the issue of signing someone who can’t get radio play, can’t sell albums, and gets bad press. No hell of a big deal. Labels will line up to sign him.

You do realize that his album has sold less than 10,000 copies WORLDWIDE and has fallen off all major charts around the world in week 2? What world do you live in? Don’t ever apply for a job at a record label, mate.

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:
Putting things in perspective, a 60 year old artist with a hardcore fanbase making #3 on week one is a great result. Obviously disappointing that it dropped completly after week one but can't be hugely surprising. Morrissey always relied on radio play through a good lead single, focussed PR/Marketing/Advertising to sustain the week 2 sales for the more casual Morrissey/Smiths fans.....this absolutely didnt happen. BMG didnt use any marketing at all to promote any of the pre-album releases. Not being familiar with the way these things work I can only assume that BBC exclusive plays need some monetary suuport by the label as it is effectively advertising the new release ....this didnt happen...no press adverts....the main music press mags gennerally gave good reviews but were miniscule in size relative to previously when Morrissey would have had full page reviews. A pity as this is a really great album and a welcome addition to his catalogue....Unfortunately, I hate to think likely to be his last and I would be surprised if Morrissey will allow BMG release his back catalogue on the back of this....Obviously a lot of reasons for BMG;s reluctance to put in some cash to support the release but iI wonder if the "Its Over" 7" release was the final straw!!!!

You seem mentally ill posting repeatedly your conjecture about a man you know absolutely nothing about,
but carry on,
it gives many a good laugh at your adolescent assumptions.

And your his mother, I suppose.

You're trolling a fan site, your life couldn't get much lower.

Ah yes. Business people. Labels. They don’t see the issue of signing someone who can’t get radio play, can’t sell albums, and gets bad press. No hell of a big deal. Labels will line up to sign him.

You do realize that his album has sold less than 10,000 copies WORLDWIDE and has fallen off all major charts around the world in week 2? What world do you live in? Don’t ever apply for a job at a record label, mate.

You're so obsessed you're checking his sales & you think he's finished?

He's got a core fanbase. He's getting attention. The album has sold. He's been around 40 years.

Reading can be fun, you should try it.

He's got a core fanbase. He's getting attention. The album has sold. He's been around 40 years.
His fanbase is shrinking. He's getting attention for all the wrong reasons. The album has sold poorly. I just hope he realises all this.

the album sold shit

Hello, silly boy, you have the most dislikes of anyone on this site, your views are irrelevant, now go away and do whatever you do in the afternoon on the hillbilly farm. I assume your grandma's waiting for her afternoon licking.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom