IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

Has he? LIHS did well but the last 2 have sold pitifully, hence he has been dropped. Record companies don't give a shit about chart positions, they care about a return on investment.

Did it? I always got the impression that LIHS (and World Peace...) did quite well in the first week then dropped into oblivion.

Thewlis-Melvis is busy disliking every post it seems. Gonna be a long evening for you ...

Morrissey drops out of the charts after 3 days.

MorrisseySolo....
ccdb2c4699dc225376659f74baeb6713.gif
tenor.gif
tenor-1.gif

films that did badly at the box office.
shia labeouf-man down-£7.
halle berry-dark tide-£90.
emma Watson-the colony-£47.
uma thurman-motherhood-£88.
ralph fiennes,glen close,jamie bell,allison janney-the chumscrubber-£36.
there you go radis,get your popcorn out.
So where's the Danny Dyer film that took £7?

Didn't his contract simply just run out?
that's what I thought,3 or 4 album deal and that was that.im sure if bmg made a statement saying he has been dumped it would have appeared on here.

He hasn’t, he was on a 2-album deal which turned into a 3-album deal. Don’t twist the truth, please.
And Moz has rarely made more than 3 albums for one and the same label.

So where does he go now? Hi I’m Morrissey, fancy signing me, my last album got to number 3 in the charts. Er no thanks, it made 60k in first week sales and 200 quid in week 2.

Are the bottom two gifs footage of you every time Morrissey posts something to Morrissey Central?
I thought we agreed we'd no longer converse with each other, since we hit a road block in our volatile corresponds? I've touched some nerves I see. It's quite amusing how sensitive the trolls are here. Your presence here only demonstrates how empty and vacuous your personal life is; since the only glimpse of euphoria you experience is raging against fans of an 80s icon.

So where does he go now? Hi I’m Morrissey, fancy signing me, my last album got to number 3 in the charts. Er no thanks, it made 60k in first week sales and 200 quid in week 2.
Pff you really are thick.
A music legend, 15 UK top 5 albums, 45 Top 40 hits, 1,8 million monthly listeners on Spotify, Broadway and Vegas-residencies, headlining festivals etc etc.

You really know nothing about music do you? Do you say the same on the Bunnymen-forum?

Ms deal with bmg was distribution and marketing,M pays for the recording of the album which gives him sole ownership of the recording.bmg were pretty crap at marketing,they started off quite well then it all went haywire.

A music legend, 15 UK top 5 albums, 45 Top 40 hits, 1,8 million monthly listeners on Spotify, Broadway and Vegas-residencies, headlining festivals etc etc.

You really know nothing about music do you? Do you say the same on the Bunnymen-forum?

Let’s see Thewlis, after all you did take the piss when Johnny Marr’s Call the Comet dropped from number 7 to 47 in the charts, you actually said, even Morrissey hasn’t managed that.

I'd love to see what these creatures look like. We've already seen Skinny's grotesque gargoyle like mug, I can only imagine how hideous these other trolls are.

Your face is as mean as your life has been.

It's all about radio airplay, folks, which I know many people still struggle to believe - it's the 2020s after all. Airplay powers album sales like nothing else. Albums only hang around if the songs are on the radio. This is Morrissey's worst ever airplay album ever with what has felt like a radio boycott (as the singles have been catchier than anything he's put out for yonks). Would be good to get the views of a radio station insider e.g. "every time we played Morrissey we were just getting too many complaints about his far right views/racism. Then, once he officially declared allegiance to a political group of far-right extremists, we just couldn't justify playing the songs anymore."
Why would you say it'd be good to get a radio insider's views and then proceed to put that example down. Why suggest that's what someone would say when you know it's utterly ridiculous? I'm telling you now that nobody is doing as you suggest. Why drag this crap around with you like you've nothing better to think about or add to the debate?
Honestly wish this hate campaign would do one!

I thought we agreed we'd no longer converse with each other, since we hit a road block in our volatile corresponds? I've touched some nerves I see. It's quite amusing how sensitive the trolls are here. Your presence here only demonstrates how empty and vacuous your personal life is; since the only glimpse of euphoria you experience is raging against fans of an 80s icon.
Raging? Ooh no, I think you are projecting there. Still, if you've nothing interesting to say then I'm happy to start ignoring you, not least because you contribute next to nothing here other than to engage in the sort of trolling of which you accuse others.

Let’s see Thewlis, after all you did take the piss when Johnny Marr’s Call the Comet dropped from number 7 to 47 in the charts, you actually said, even Morrissey hasn’t managed that.
Yes, so by your own silly logic Johnny would never again have a chance of releasing albums again, with his best selling albums selling as badly and performing worse than Moz’s :crazy:

No, they are both legends and will hopefully be releasing albums for a long time. They will always have plenty of interest from the industry.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom