IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

That’s a personal opinion, not a fact.
I prefer to stick to the facts if you don’t mind.
Top-3 album, number 1 on physical sales and a big drop in week 2 as usual for Moz-albums.
That’s all there is to it.

facts? YOU? lulz

That’s a personal opinion, not a fact.
I prefer to stick to the facts if you don’t mind.
Top-3 album, number 1 on physical sales and a big drop in week 2 as usual for Moz-albums.
That’s all there is to it.
its like anything,if your a real fan you buy it first day,can you imagine someone saying,oh morrisseys album came out three weeks ago,im off to the shops to buy it.

3 days in the UK charts, did not chart in the US, they are the facts Thewlis. He has never dropped completely out of the charts after 3 days before.
Yes the reasons for that have been given a few times now. On physical sales, which Moz relies on for 95%, the album goes 1-16. In Scotland he drops 1-25. That’s in keeping with his past chart performances.

You focus solely on the second week’s performance, ignoring the top-3 debut.

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:
The only people who didn’t call this are the 14 slake-sucking, whack-job, registered sycophants on this site.

While the world reels from the continuing spread and death-toll of Covid-19, Melvis and his tiny band of felchers keep arguing that he’s number one. ...somewhere.

In a world where people are suffering, a c*** like Melvis can still draw nonsensical support from the lowest common denominator.

You f***-tards are the apex of hypocritical, ignorant scum.

Fak Arf.

the failure would have been if the album was never made.the fact he has made 4 albums in less than six years is a fantastic feat in itself.danny dyers last film took £7 in its opening weekend,now that's what you call a failure.you weren't the one person who went to see it were you.

Which film was that?

Move on, find something else to do with your life. Honestly, what is the point of staying here when you celebrate this? I mean it's not surprising in the least, but christ dude, move on.
What’s the point of coming here and spouting bullshit about a week in the charts, if you’re not willing to stick around for week two?

Fak Arf.

Uncleskinny... The voice of someone who spends their free time trolling websites of a musician they don't like. Don't be like Uncleskinny, instead treat yourself to a life. A life where you've got better things to do.
He says something negative. You insult him and defend Melvis.

Same site. Same effort. Same lifestyle.

Mind yourself, ya hypocritical wank.

FREE SPEECH.

Fak Arf.

I see our Dutch acolyte Thewlis is up and down this thread, frantically marking down posts lest anyone should see an opposing view. Well done!

Please move on, you're sick and need help. This is not healthy behaviour. Imagine telling your therapist what you do all day, do you think they'd encourage it?

Yes the reasons for that have been given a few times now. On physical sales, which Moz relies on for 95%, the album goes 1-16. In Scotland he drops 1-25. That’s in keeping with his past chart performances.

You focus solely on the second week’s performance, ignoring the top-3 debut.

You keep going on about top 3, if he had released the album this week it would have been number 7 and next week out of the top 100. Imagine if he was still signed to BMG and walked into the boardroom. Hey guys, fantastic that I made number 3 in the charts, don't you think? BMG, are you for f***ing real, you sold 6720 copies you f***ing dick, you're dropped, now f*** right off!

Which film was that?
the bad one.one person in a whole weekend sat in a cinema seat in the whole of the uk to watch it.dyer by name dire by nature.i actually think hes quite funny,even when he isn't meant to be.

He can't, till there's a sign that Morrissey's tortured by his 'dwindling fanbase' aka notices that a few people on here hate him. Which Moz won't. He'll be too busy thinking about Twinkle or the fur trade.
...and cashmere, Kerrygold, vodka and new vanity bumper stickers for his Mini!

"Did that swift eclipse torture you?"

And there you go. Everyone who wanted it got in in the first week, then...nothing. There's your dwindling fan base right there. Who knew that courting racists was bad for business?

I'm not sure what your game is...you come & park yourself on here everyday, for hours and hours...to do what? Malign a global artist? ...and to gloat at an artist aged 60 yrs old & delight in what you perceive as being a 'downfall'?

Moz will be around for a while yet so get comfy tickturd. Just think of all the coins you've added to his coffers over the years. Cheers easy c***, lol.

Moz, a multi-millionaire, laughing all the way to the bank courtesy of the likes of you.

While you're just some tit selling the occasional crossword if you're lucky. Ha ha. FFS what a c*** you are.

the bad one.one person in a whole weekend sat in a cinema seat in the whole of the uk to watch it.dyer by name dire by nature.i actually think hes quite funny,even when he isn't meant to be.
So which film? If you can't quote the name of the film then we would be entitled to think that you are talking BS.

And what do you bring to the party apart from throwing your opinions around about other people?
Throw? I drop bombs with a touch of humour on time wasters, trolls, charisma free miscreants that clog up these forums with their stats, allegations, repetition, feelings, tedium. I didn't even @ you in my post yet you still responded, you're way too sensitive to frequent these forums as much as you do. You do realise that literally every single thing you do in your daily routine holds more value than your contributions here?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom