Ian Stuart (Skrewdriver)

troubledjoe74

Ian was at the Sex Pistols show at The Free Trade Hall in Manchester along with all the others, Morrissey, Ian Curtis, Tony Wilson...Etc.
He formed Skrewdriver. Active member in The National Front and BNP...
Anyone else fans of Skrewdriver????

I remember 'Chip on your shoulder' from way back in the punk days, which I liked, but the man's politics were something I detest.

I disagree, Ian Stuart was a person who stood up for what he believed. Not saying I followed his belief.
But I do like Skrewdriver...
Anyone else?

What are you talking about? There are hundreds and hundreds of artists who stand up for what they believe, but what he believed was a bunch deluded, brainwashed nonsense. If you say that you don't follow his belief, but then state that you do like Skrewdiver's music, I think that you are kind of obliged to state what your beliefs are. Unfortunately, I don't think you can seperate those kind of beliefs/politics from the music he made. It just doesn't fly to me. All Skrewed Up(their first and only 'non-racist' record for those that don't know), was, at best sub-par, IMO, and musically their stuff just got progressively worse as did his political views. And Blood & Honour was just pure shit as far as I am concerned. Nicky Crane was a real winner as well....:rolleyes: They were just boneheads, and they didn't contribute anything musically, politically, or justifiable to the oi scene. Just dragged it down, along with all their jaded followers. It still makes me laugh when every once in a while I see reports of these, people...., celebrating his life on the anniversary of his 'car accident...' Give me a break. I hope he's having his RAHOWA in hell.

I disagree, Ian Stuart was a person who stood up for what he believed. Not saying I followed his belief.
But I do like Skrewdriver...
Anyone else?

Pack it in you tool. You could have picked anyone from history and praised them for standing up for their beliefs, and you chose him. It looks to me like you've got a lot of living to do. Don't come on here saying that jerk was anything other than a shit-stirring piece of racist muck.

Peter

What are you talking about? There are hundreds and hundreds of artists who stand up for what they believe, but what he believed was a bunch deluded, brainwashed nonsense. If you say that you don't follow his belief, but then state that you do like Skrewdiver's music, I think that you are kind of obliged to state what your beliefs are. Unfortunately, I don't think you can seperate those kind of beliefs/politics from the music he made. It just doesn't fly to me. All Skrewed Up(their first and only 'non-racist' record for those that don't know), was, at best sub-par, IMO, and musically their stuff just got progressively worse as did his political views. And Blood & Honour was just pure shit as far as I am concerned. Nicky Crane was a real winner as well....:rolleyes: They were just boneheads, and they didn't contribute anything musically, politically, or justifiable to the oi scene. Just dragged it down, along with all their jaded followers. It still makes me laugh when every once in a while I see reports of these, people...., celebrating his life on the anniversary of his 'car accident...' Give me a break. I hope he's having his RAHOWA in hell.
I like RAHOWA to...
Resistance records has some great bands.
I am not saying I am a raciest, but I like the bands.. "All Skrewed Up" is a great lp. The "White Power" 7" is great.. I don't follow Ian Stuart's politics
but Skrewdriver is a good band. "Hail The New Dawn" is a gem to...
How did they drag the Oi scene down???
Nicky Crane died with aids, how can you roll you dark eyes???
That is rude....

Pack it in you tool. You could have picked anyone from history and praised them for standing up for their beliefs, and you chose him. It looks to me like you've got a lot of living to do. Don't come on here saying that jerk was anything other than a shit-stirring piece of racist muck.

Peter

Peter,
You don't know shit about it.
Stay out of it...

stuart was filth long may he rot in hell! They did nowt for music or anything else!

love

Grim

I like RAHOWA to...
Resistance records has some great bands.
I am not saying I am a raciest, but I like the bands.. "All Skrewed Up" is a great lp. The "White Power" 7" is great.. I don't follow Ian Stuart's politics
but Skrewdriver is a good band. "Hail The New Dawn" is a gem to...
How did they drag the Oi scene down???
Nicky Crane died with aids, how can you roll you dark eyes???
That is rude....

What does the fact that he died of AIDS have to do with anything? He happened to be gay, and happened to die of AIDS, but that has nothing to do with the vile racist views he had, or the violence he inflicted upon innocent people. Resistance records has some great bands? What is Resistance Records based on? RAC bullshit and extreme right politics, and so called 'white pride/white supremacy.' You say you support a record label that produces so a called video game named 'Ethnic Cleansing??' I was going to say you are just a fence sitter, but it sounds like you know exactly what side you are on. Maybe your opinions would be more suited to www.stormfront.org?

He did a lot for The National Front and BNP..
Fan of Madness? Ian and Suggs shared a flat....

No, I'm not. House of fun, right? f***er.

Here is some REAL skin music! f*** Skrewdriver!! The power of Jewish skins and the Jesus skins is unmatched!

jewdriver-cover.jpg

here's a 'nice' pic of the scumbag
naziscum.jpg

love

Grim

He did a lot for The National Front and BNP..
Fan of Madness? Ian and Suggs shared a flat....

You really are a tool. The White Power 7" was good? Ok Adolf, whatever you say. Like I said, you've got a lot of living to do. And don't tell me to stay out of anything, I can push the buttons on here, and when racist tools turn up and violate the TOS, I have every right to send you on your way.

Peter

Ian was at the Sex Pistols show at The Free Trade Hall in Manchester along with all the others, Morrissey, Ian Curtis, Tony Wilson...Etc.
He formed Skrewdriver. Active member in The National Front and BNP...
Anyone else fans of Skrewdriver????

Hmmm. A racist troll. Go find another board to spread your crap around.:mad:

Peter

i agree with this it says it all really ....

Back
Top Bottom