Ian McCulloch stuff

Surface

Chilling in Cheshire.
If anyone’s into Echo & The Bunnymen, now and again Ian advertises some signed prints of some parts of his lyrics on a related print, he’s just released a new one for Bring on the dancing horses. They sell out pretty quick but if anyone’s interested you can find them here.

Yes, true, it’s a nice way to make up for missed income during the pandemic.

Morrissey signed albums on this last tour also sold out quickly. Let’s hope he will do some more of this.

Yes, true, it’s a nice way to make up for missed income during the pandemic.

Morrissey signed albums on this last tour also sold out quickly. Let’s hope he will do some more of this.

I think Morrissey could make a lot of money if he sold handwritten signed lyrics.

342049059_1971831289818734_6364721285154559782_n.jpg

I bought them. They are one of my favorite bands. Also like Ian solo as Candleland is a real gem.

Candleland is superb, his Viva Hate as it was then described.
My fave Mac solo-album is Slideling though.
It's a shame he hasn't made more solo-albums.

Candleland is superb, his Viva Hate as it was then described.
My fave Mac solo-album is Slideling though.
It's a shame he hasn't made more solo-albums.

Did you hear his last one - Pro Patria Mori, later versions include Holy Ghosts which is an album where he recorded different versions of Bunnymen tracks

Yes, I quite like PPM too, especially the title track.
But that was 10 years ago.
A new album is long overdue!
And it's not as if the Bunnymen have released a lot of albums since.

Yes, I quite like PPM too, especially the title track.
But that was 10 years ago.
A new album is long overdue!
And it's not as if the Bunnymen have released a lot of albums since.

I think they are working on one at the moment. They played a new track on their last uk/us tour called Brussels is haunted and Ian played another called An unstoppable force at a solo gig in October. He also did a fab version of the Cutter at the same gig.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom