ian is going to flood the board to try & hide his shame

then why have YOU posted at the top of the board, FOOL HAHHA!!!

goodnight, you've been caught out, we will see the feedback of those involved FRAUDSTER!

Re: the cops will see the folder yessssh!

> *save as mopy*

you actually think i'm bothered by that

you are trying to distract from your disgusting behaviour over the moz
jacket

NOTHING will help that

you have been caught out

i'm still waiting to hear exactly what the police have to do with ME
exposing YOU and lynne for the scumbags you are?

explain away, i expect another cryptic answer as you have NOTHING

and that's literally

I wonder what the other site users will make of all this tomorrow.

Re: the cops will see the folder yessssh!

I'm awaiting (as I've been all night) for you to deliver your Promise that you are going to call the cops. FFS nappa you said it, don't try & blame it on one of your other personalities? Being mental will only mean you get a different asylum, though judging by a sizeable minority of inmates in Walton, looks like you'll be at home there. Thing is if you dare to claim you are napoleon you'll get 7 colours of shit kicked out of you by the other 7. So my advice to you is play sleeping beauty!

*save as mopy>if=is greater than*

> you actually think i'm bothered by that

> you are trying to distract from your disgusting behaviour over the moz
> jacket

> NOTHING will help that

> you have been caught out

> i'm still waiting to hear exactly what the police have to do with ME
> exposing YOU and lynne for the scumbags you are?

> explain away, i expect another cryptic answer as you have NOTHING

> and that's literally

ian they'll see Grim O'Grady & think

look at that numbty, but my how well he did keeping up with ian/mopy/nappa or whatever you decide your personalities names are tonight! You can flood but you can't run (that wasn't meant as a club sandwich joke btw), you are like the things (opps kings) new clothes, everyone of your posts are so transparent, except only you can't see it, you think you dress them up in one of your many guises! I'm sure you've got previous with the police that's why you are too scared to follow through (bet you've done that a few times) with your PROMISE of callin' the cops on me. If you don't do it I will on Tuesday, you've got 'til you sober up with an apology on here & in my inbox from a recognised email address.

*save as mopy*

your fat ugly girlfriend won YOUR auction, you didn't fool any fan, i'm happy about that,are you?lol

your fat ugly girlfriend won YOUR auction, you didn't fool any fan, i'm happy about that,are you?lol

ian keep postin doubles, it'll all help thanks!

you had your chance & you blew it cock. You want to report me to the police, well know's your chance. My printer is burning at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom