Ian Brown live tour

Bluebirds

It's him and a backing tape. 😂 For 40 quid

And here is an excerpt. f***ing Nora😬

Unbelievable.

Bloody hell. I mean, he's never really been able to sing a note (as much as I love that first Roses album) but that sounds like torture.

Sold out and people in the vid seem to be loving it. A success for Ian.

I love Ian. He has made some seriously great albums as a solo artist. But this is moronic. Get a f***ing band, man!

Ridiculous but so funny. I thought it was a wind-up.

I think it’s fine, just needs to get some choreographed dancers. Isn’t that what a lot of pop acts do anyway?

I think it’s fine, just needs to get some choreographed dancers. Isn’t that what a lot of pop acts do anyway?
They do, but do we want that from the type of artists like Ian Brown?

A little thought for the minority of Morrissey fans who have got terrible musical tastes.
Ian Brown is a redneck, a dumbass and the Stone Roses' debut LP is one of the most overrated albums in music history.

This idiot dubbed himself on his fb . Ian Brown - Godlike Genius
NME is a piece of papers for toilets. The fact that they gave him that title and not to Morrissey is another proof of that

Ian Brown is not as terrible as Orangina / Oasis, Liam Gallagher, the Thick Eyebrows brothers

I’ve only seen him once when he played an outdoor gig at Fallowfields in Manchester. I only bought tickets as Bad Leuitenant (Bernard Sumners band) His voice was actually worse than Bernard’s and I left after about 5 songs.

Would absolutely howl if Morrissey did this. I am surprised it hasn't happened before.

Back
Top Bottom