I would like to buy this website

Any sub fo' fi dolla!

i dont hate it as much as the free credit report dot com song. i'd seriously hire someone to kill that guy if i had enough money.

you should visit the restaurant he works at so you can kill him there. you know, the one filled with tourists, chowder, and iced tea.

i dont hate it as much as the free credit report dot com song. i'd seriously hire someone to kill that guy if i had enough money.

Before you kill this poor man you should know that that is not really his voice. He's really Swedish and some other guy sings the song, he just mouths the words. Like a free credit Milli Vanelli.

that guy is my hero.
he's in a band.. sure it's a crap one (and a fake one).. but they are on national tv.. he always has these really cool jobs.. like working at the ren faire or at a fancy hotel.. and who doesn't love pirate hats!

he rocks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry mate, you should start your own forum.

David won't sell Morrissey-Solo because it has 12 years history which money cannot compensate.

I love how you take the liberty to speak for him.

And everyone has their price. I'm sure if some multimillionaire business person offered him a very large sum of money (or items of equal value) for the rights to the site, that he would seriously consider selling it, if not just sign the papers on the spot.

Other sites have been sold over the years that assumed would never be sold.

I do things my way, you do things your way.

zcTqHiK8c6ulufs0XQ1ziN4l_400.jpg

Does that mean you aren\'t going to start a suzanna vega fan site?

I guess DavidT hasn\'t answered this thread because he doesn\'t want to sell it or he is doing the following: :rolleyes::crazy::lbf:

I hope he is rolling his eyes. it would be nice if he responded though. i am simply curious what his take is on it. My guess is he does not know what he would do if offered enough money, so he keeps quiet.

I have no idea who is Suzanna Vega. Sorry.

in regards to the tags. If Luka= NRITH or Luka=winkwink. Then wouldn\'t Luka=Banned?

And what is considered tag abuse again?

I hope he is rolling his eyes. it would be nice if he responded though. i am simply curious what his take is on it. My guess is he does not know what he would do if offered enough money, so he keeps quiet. .

you could just put an offer in and see if he does reply.

I have no idea who is Suzanna Vega. Sorry.

so you don't live on the second floor?

in regards to the tags. If Luka= NRITH or Luka=winkwink. Then wouldn\'t Luka=Banned?

And what is considered tag abuse again?

well, you can't be Nrith...he finds tags funny. Wimp Wimp maybe:lbf:

do you wear wool tights ?

Tags
luka = nrith luka=winkwink wool tights ftw
Back
Top Bottom