"I would dissapoint, Morrissey"

Well, this is teenage drama, perhaps some of you people can relate to it.

I am a HUGE Morrissey, I am 18, just turned.
I got my Morrissey tattoo today, I love him.
I'm sure common Moz-Solo fans know.

I do some usual teenager stuff, yeah I'm an adult now but i've done nothing different now that I'm 18 and when I was 17.
Well I can buy cigarettes now and play the lottery.

Okay, well lately, you know, i've been partying, drinking.
The usual American guy. Listening to music, like house music and all that modern Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne trash

spending time with people nothing like me, drug users, abusers, marijunA users. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just having fun. There are no Morrissey fans here so my room is cold. But anyways these people I find very dangerous and such a thrill to be around with. They're fun, nothing serious. I got my close friends but we go with others. I flirt with girls, silly meaningless stuff. I've had a thing with my ex gf and yes she's the one I wanted to have a baby with a while back. Haha yes funny, laugh

Well to the main point, I got called a false morrissey for doing this stuff.
I was told I am not a true fan for living the lifestyle I am living.
Is it wrong? I go my limits with this lifestyle, I would never let it take x
control over me.

What do you people think?
Am I a false fan?

If morrissey knew of my poor story would be call me a hypocrite for loving him and the life I a CURRENTLY.

My love for morrissey has not stopped, I am at the point wheee I'll be with my friends and pull out my phone and kiss my screensaver of Steven PAtrick.

Sorry if this is stupid.

YouSuck.jpg

If anyone thinks EP is being harsh, let's take a trip down Memory Lane. Here are some other threads by Mute:

I love Morrissey so much
Do you think Morrrissey realizes how good looking he is?
Morrissey fans you dislike
What happens if you get kicked in the balls?

And of course the infamous "Should I have a Baby" thread, which sadly I cannot find.

He's probably joking. There's no way someone really thinks like this.

YouSuck.jpg

If anyone thinks EP is being harsh, let's take a trip down Memory Lane. Here are some other threads by Mute:

I love Morrissey so much
Do you think Morrrissey realizes how good looking he is?
Morrissey fans you dislike
What happens if you get kicked in the balls?

And of course the infamous "Should I have a Baby" thread, which sadly I cannot find.

He's probably joking. There's no way someone really thinks like this.

I am not joking I am serious and was serious. You don't understand my point of view. This is a open to public forum and I know what I can say and can't. I got my warning for offending EP and I apologized to Kewpie.

Yes, i've posted bad threads and I can laugh about them now but at the time they were serious questions.

So what, if I wanted to have a baby with my girlfriend? So what if I wanted to know what Morrissey thinks of his good lucks.
You pointed out the bad threads, I've posted some good ones too but as always the bad is always pointed out.

You say I suck? Maybe I do.
You don't need to feed into this thread and give it more posts. You're only making appear more.

I see, it has been moved away from general discussion, I think that's wrong because this is about Morrissey. A dedicated big fan.
Some people like seeing th point of view from a young Morrissey fan.
You might noT, but others do. I know I would. I enjoy reading stories by fans and for fans. They are very much Morrissey related.

So as long as I am a member of this forum, I will continue posting "stupid " stuff.

You're not forced to click, you will see
Mutewitness616, under the post.

Well don't open it.

You don't understand my point of view.

Nope.

You don't need to feed into this thread and give it more posts. You're only making appear more.

:crazy:

I see, it has been moved away from general discussion, I think that's wrong because this is about Morrissey. A dedicated big fan.

No, it's about you.

Some people like seeing th point of view from a young Morrissey fan.
You might noT, but others do. I know I would. I enjoy reading stories by fans and for fans. They are very much Morrissey related.

I very much enjoy reading what fans post. It's why I still post on this forum. But I think that people were getting the wrong idea about EP was being too harsh towards you. She wasn't.

So as long as I am a member of this forum, I will continue posting "stupid " stuff.

You should post whatever you want.

You're not forced to click, you will see
Mutewitness616, under the post.

This is true.

:drama:
:D
Can we all just listen to the music and not care what Morrissey would think about us?
It's highly unlikely that many of us will ever get to have a heart-to-heart with the man, anyway :guitar:

Well, this is teenage drama, perhaps some of you people can relate to it.

I am a HUGE Morrissey, I am 18, just turned.
I got my Morrissey tattoo today, I love him.
I'm sure common Moz-Solo fans know.

I do some usual teenager stuff, yeah I'm an adult now but i've done nothing different now that I'm 18 and when I was 17.
Well I can buy cigarettes now and play the lottery.

Okay, well lately, you know, i've been partying, drinking.
The usual American guy. Listening to music, like house music and all that modern Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne trash

spending time with people nothing like me, drug users, abusers, marijunA users. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just having fun. There are no Morrissey fans here so my room is cold. But anyways these people I find very dangerous and such a thrill to be around with. They're fun, nothing serious. I got my close friends but we go with others. I flirt with girls, silly meaningless stuff. I've had a thing with my ex gf and yes she's the one I wanted to have a baby with a while back. Haha yes funny, laugh

Well to the main point, I got called a false morrissey for doing this stuff.
I was told I am not a true fan for living the lifestyle I am living.
Is it wrong? I go my limits with this lifestyle, I would never let it take x
control over me.

What do you people think?
Am I a false fan?

If morrissey knew of my poor story would be call me a hypocrite for loving him and the life I a CURRENTLY.

My love for morrissey has not stopped, I am at the point wheee I'll be with my friends and pull out my phone and kiss my screensaver of Steven PAtrick.

Sorry if this is stupid.
Morrissey and Lady Gaga are friends and I love them both.

Back on topic...
29wqs6c.jpg

19vasl.jpg

2ltivrr.jpg

*Edit*
What are you on? Seriously. Just be yourself and quit trying to be all like Morrissey because that will never happen.

Last edited:
How old are you?

Where I live, the five point crown is gang related.
I represent the Latin kings now and I'm going to make many African-American enemies
:lbf: Wut?

Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

How old are you?

Where I live, the five point crown is gang related.
I represent the Latin kings now and I'm going to make many African-American enemies

Hope you don't move to Houston. :lbf:

Then again that would me you'd be moving to Texas...and why would you want to do that?

i nominate this for the dumbest thread ever. i don't care how f***ing drunk you are, and lord knows I've posted here f***ing wasted many times.

Barky you're increasingly strange.

a) EP has not been pregnant long enough to give birth to a cashmere sweater in time for Xmas, so put that ridiculous idea out of your head please.
b) I don't normally look for trouble and I don't want to dominate, except people who try to dominate me :rolleyes: but at the moment anyway I can't tug on anything, since I need to go to the dentist's.

You know instead of Barkying me like that you could just ask for my autograph :cool: (I already have something large and hairy following me everywhere so I hope you're small and smooth.)

c ya!

a) You're right. Sorry.

b) Okay, sorry.

And about the autograph thing - Very sorry!

Now I feel just horrible. You're so dominant :/ . I need to go to the dentist's too. But I had to go to a new one 'cause ... well long story. But this new one told me that my molars are sexy. It was so strange. I'm pretty sure English wasn't her first language. Anyway, then she told MY DAD that I have sexy molars. So embarrassing. Ughhhhhhghghghg. So now I have to go crawling back to my old place of dentistry : (

Dog problems!

827f3ed4.jpg

I know there's people with it already, but I really like It and it's not my last Moz tattoo
Dude, you are so going to regret that.

Maybe you need to see a counselor or something. It's probably weirding your friends out like woah.

I don't hate to say this, but you're kind of a drama llama. Totally bumming me out, man.

You make want to bring out my inner Tanisha. I have my pots and pans ready.
vmt5jo.jpg

Seriously though, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

Last edited:
I don't care what you guys say.
The negative comments, I already have my 60year old source from where I can go whenever and get all this shit I want.

I don't care what you guys say.
The negative comments, I already have my 60year old source from where I can go whenever and get all this shit I want.

Why did you post this thread in the first place if you don't care what people say?

Some of you remind me of wicked old women with thin hair.

Why did you post this thread in the first place if you don't care what people say?
I am talking about all the bad comments and poor sarcasm.

I got my answer and what I needed to know, and maybe in a few weeks I'll look back and laugh at this and when it that happens it always feels good inside and gives me a nice giggle.

Tags
616=nil barking=barky brodybrucelove ep=diane_keaton epbabe=lovely iamnicola=ledge must_love_dogs rude_swallows stupid_stuff that'senough616 you would
Back
Top Bottom