"I would dissapoint, Morrissey"

I had the same thoughts last year. I'm only 19 but I thought if I want to explore and try these things its more forgivable when your young rather than hitting the age of 28 and going off the rails a bit. your allowed to immature and stupid to a certain extent, just know where your boundaries are and you'll be fine.

I had the same thoughts last year. I'm only 19 but I thought if I want to explore and try these things its more forgivable when your young rather than hitting the age of 28 and going off the rails a bit. your allowed to immature and stupid to a certain extent, just know where your boundaries are and you'll be fine.

Thanks, i got my Morrissey tattoo yesterday and I got so much crap for it.

Saying Morrissey would be dissapointed in me, I should get rid of the tattoo because I'm just a phony and all this stupid poison.

It made me wonder...
Now that I think about it, you're all right.

good on you man. I'm still to scared to get my tatoo

so was I, I got it on my wrist. Everyone says how bad it hurts, my arm was shaking, I was scared so much.

Once the needle went it, it felt so good. It doesn't hurt at all. Nothing at all.

827f3ed4.jpg

I know there's people with it already, but I really like It and it's not my last Moz tattoo

Don't worry about this and just ignore those who give you stick. It's not like Morrissey never got drunk, did stupid things or went to clubs in which he danced to shit music (in fact I remember an interview where he spoke of such a phase). In short, Morrissey does not give a crap if you do the things you say. He does not want you to be unhappy through emulation of his (apparently) introspective and quiet lifestyle. I actually think that Morrissey kind of likes his fans who do their own thing more than those who try to live the same cloistered life as him.

I'm 18 and have had similar thoughts to you, but at the end of the day "it's my life ruin my own way": I want to have fun, I want to have good friends, I want to do stupid things that I'll look back on fondly in years to come. I can do all this and still appreciate and understand Morrissey and I don't believe that he would look down on me because I want to have a good life, after all he only wants the same.

I'm not sorry for this post I've done.

Well, I find it ridiculous. It has nothing to do with Morrissey, this thread is about you. It's amusing how people think Morrissey would care about how they live their lives. Why would you care what he thinks? He isn't your family or a close friend. So, as others said, take it easy and enjoy life. And stop kissing your own telephone, it's pathetic, no matter what age you are.

Well, I find it ridiculous. It has nothing to do with Morrissey, this thread is about you. It's amusing how people think Morrissey would care about how they live their lives. Why would you care what he thinks? He isn't your family or a close friend. So, as others said, take it easy and enjoy life. And stop kissing your own telephone, it's pathetic, no matter what age you are.

People like you make me Feel so old inside, when will you die?

Well, it kind of has something to do with Morrissey. Or at least how the fan percieves his or hers relation to him.

The post may be disturbingly personal, but perhaps some people find it interesting.
Surely, Mute witness isn't the only one who has raised the question: how long can i stray from my own image of "the fan", without ceasing to be one?

It's a question of fan identity that may be easy to mock. But it's an important one, for some, during certain periods in life.

Motherhood mood swings ?
:p

Well, it kind of has something to do with Morrissey. Or at least how the fan percieves his or hers relation to him.

The post may be disturbingly personal, but perhaps some people find it interesting.
Surely, Mute witness isn't the only one who has raised the question: how long can i stray from my own image of "the fan", without ceasing to be one?

It's a question of fan identity that may be easy to mock. But it's an important one, for some, during certain periods in life.

yes, I agree and thanks for standing by my side.

I am at the climax of my ever lasting love with Morrissey.

It is such a nice experienced, that I thank very much Morrissey and all you hardcore fans for making me feel welcome.

This site is so nice at times, thanks to nice people.

Morrissey lived his own life before he became what he is now; he's even eaten meat. So live your life and don't worry about it.

I can't stand whining, it has nothing to do with my pregnancy.

:o EP! See it as a kind of training for when you have to deal with your teenager in 18 years' time! :) (I think you'll make a fab mum btw that baby's really lucky :love: thx for reproducing).

:o EP! See it as a kind of training for when you have to deal with your teenager in 18 years' time! :) (I think you'll make a fab mum btw that baby's really lucky :love: thx for reproducing).

I was an awful, depressed, whiney teenager myself, that's why I can't stand them! :lbf: (Thanks, Pup. :love:)

Babies are whiny! Hopefully you'll give birth to a beautiful sweater instead. One more push.... cashmere! :/

BARKING which one of us would be the dominant one? Since I have to ask, it is probably you. Ugh. I think you'd win at a rope tug as well. Though I'm sure I can stand on my hind legs for longer.

Tags
616=nil barking=barky brodybrucelove ep=diane_keaton epbabe=lovely iamnicola=ledge must_love_dogs rude_swallows stupid_stuff that'senough616 you would
Back
Top Bottom