I Won't Share You banner at Anfield today

Bluebirds

Nice flag at Anfield today for the football, catch it on Match of the Day 2 at 22.45.... picture of Jurgen Klopp with the words "With the drive and the dreams inside. This is my time."

I wonder who could be responsible ;) but still very nice to see. And a nice change from the politics!

Nice flag at Anfield today for the football, catch it on Match of the Day 2 at 22.45.... picture of Jurgen Klopp with the words "With the drive and the dreams inside. This is my time."

I wonder who could be responsible ;) but still very nice to see. And a nice change from the politics!
You're a football fool who never knew your own good. You support a pathetic side in a pathetic place that is probably, no it is, the last place on earth anyone in their right mind would visit.

You confuse football with pop culture and is glad to promote the current success of a football club that is hated by the entire world but as soon as UEFA and the corruption men make them win again you jump on the bandwagon.

I bet you even like Beatles you sad f***.

Get your own shit side in order and stop yapping about teams your side can only play on a Tuesday night in the Carabao if they are lucky which makes your whole city dance in the streets.

And stay away from Copenhagen they don't want to see scum like you. Back in May to piss on your pop culture title parade.

FB_IMG_1573469829806.jpg

Via FB.
Regards,
FWD.

Great post, thanks & totally agree with what you said 'a nice change from the politics!', although I would have added '& all the negativity & nastiness' to that.

Great words from 'I won't share you', thanks Moz.

You're a football fool who never knew your own good. You support a pathetic side in a pathetic place that is probably, no it is, the last place on earth anyone in their right mind would visit.

You confuse football with pop culture and is glad to promote the current success of a football club that is hated by the entire world but as soon as UEFA and the corruption men make them win again you jump on the bandwagon.

I bet you even like Beatles you sad f***.

Get your own shit side in order and stop yapping about teams your side can only play on a Tuesday night in the Carabao if they are lucky which makes your whole city dance in the streets.

And stay away from Copenhagen they don't want to see scum like you. Back in May to piss on your pop culture title parade.

I think the football team I support is reflected in my username. I appreciate that Sala transfer business is a bit murky but I'd be shocked if the entire football world hates us. We did get to the Cup
Winners Cup semi-final once, sadly before my time.

Morrissey doesn’t really care for football. He did once say something along the lines of... he would be more interested in the game if they were kicking Tony Blair’s head around, then he would be captivated.

:cool:

Morrissey doesn’t really care for football. He did once say something along the lines of... he would be more interested in the game if they were kicking Tony Blair’s head around, then he would be captivated.

:cool:

Munich Air Disaster 1958 was football related and he’s played live in a West Ham T shirt a few times?

Munich Air Disaster 1958 was football related and he’s played live in a West Ham T shirt a few times?

I'm sure he went/followed Man Utd in his earlier years, then of course there's Munich Air Disaster like you say...

A fair bet the flag owner is Dickie Felton. As an Everton fan, he can shove the flag up his arse.

Because that soft twat Felton had a flag with a liverbird on it, and seeks attention at the drop of a hat, don’t assume that’s his (it’s not)
Besides, the sift twat follows Celtic, Wigan and Villa now, hardly a hardcore scouser or Liverpool fan. but yea, he can sticks all his flags up is vile arse.

he’s played live in a West Ham T shirt a few times?

One of the most successful amateur boxing clubs in the world. est in 1922 in the heart of London's East End. producing champions and an Olympic gold medallist

C4z4nJvXAAALfn4

23099114_239157399949805_5104625384993849344_n.jpg

I think the football team I support is reflected in my username. I appreciate that Sala transfer business is a bit murky but I'd be shocked if the entire football world hates us. We did get to the Cup
Winners Cup semi-final once, sadly before my time.
You're more YAWN that YNWA!

I get that the song has not much to do with the sport, it’s more in regards to the tragedy concerned. And I don't think a T-shirt
really proves that he really cares much for the sport. He’s also worn a New York Yankees (Gucci?) coat, so...

Because that soft twat Felton had a flag with a liverbird on it, and seeks attention at the drop of a hat, don’t assume that’s his (it’s not)
Besides, the sift twat follows Celtic, Wigan and Villa now, hardly a hardcore scouser or Liverpool fan. but yea, he can sticks all his flags up is vile arse.
You forgot Marine!!

Reckon The California Son knows nothing about kickball or socker or whatever it is called. You people are lost. He does what he is told to still get foreigner money. Songs like Moonick Air, America is not the World, Home is a ?, are all songs written for him to keep the foreigners buying albums, reissue packs, and keeping the mporium uk the highest selling merch website for a living pop star so he doesn't need to tour foreigner lands. Reckon do you reckon The California Son likes being on a plane for 2 days traveling from Moz Angeles to Brittin or Sweetin?

Reckon That LA kickball team was called "Chivas USA" and The California Son's marketing department was trying to get a marketing deal with them for the Mexicans to buy more and it didn't happen because like all kickball teams in the USA they folded in 2 years. If you want to be like Steve, play basketball, his favorite sport. You c*** tit wacker people are lost inn n nnn nnn n nnn it.

Steve Dunking.jpg

Yea: lump in marine now. Playing the big Celtic fan now. Horrible, attention seeking, selfie taking weirdo,
I don't know much about him. I met him outside Great Yarmouth pier in 2009 as he was flashing his red flag, to which I launched into a, "f*** all, yer gonna win fucl all" chant.

Morrissey does not belong to them c***s, the murdering bastards.

Look at the many Liverpool fans crawling out of the woodwork to celebrate their November championship. Like the old scouse lady said in the 90's;

"When we win we celebrate but when we lose we disappear like rats".

Football governing bodies had to repay Liverpool with trophies for Hillsborough despite the tragedy being caused by their own drunk fans.

When will Sheffield get its much deserved apology?

Back
Top Bottom