I Won The Morrissey Custom Vespa!! Amazing!!

Michael Lopes

I can't believe it but I won the morrissey custom Vespa from the Tower/Santuary Sweepstakes.
I entered the contest by filling out the sweepstakes form at The Tower Record Store on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood California where I live. I received the winning notification email back on May 9th. After signing all releases and forms, I am finally getting it tomorrow! July 5th!

Unfortunatly, I do not have a motorcycle license which is required to drive a Vespa in LA., I live in a studio apartment without parking, and I am also hard up for money, so I must sell it!

I will not put any miles on it for re-sale purposes. The list value (without being Morriessey Customized) is $4,000. I am willing to take the highest offer.

Please let me know if you are interested. My Email is [email protected], and my phone number is (323) 668-1805. Delivery fees are not included.

It is very exciting and if I was in a different position, I would keep it.

Thank You!!
MikeL

Hey wow that's fantastic!
You'll have to get some nice piccies to show us!

Michael Lopes said:
I can't believe it but I won the morrissey custom Vespa from the Tower/Santuary Sweepstakes.
I entered the contest by filling out the sweepstakes form at The Tower Record Store on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood California where I live. I received the winning notification email back on May 9th. After signing all releases and forms, I am finally getting it tomorrow! July 5th!

Unfortunatly, I do not have a motorcycle license which is required to drive a Vespa in LA., I live in a studio apartment without parking, and I am also hard up for money, so I must sell it!

I will not put any miles on it for re-sale purposes. The list value (without being Morriessey Customized) is $4,000. I am willing to take the highest offer.

Please let me know if you are interested. My Email is [email protected], and my phone number is (323) 668-1805. Delivery fees are not included.

It is very exciting and if I was in a different position, I would keep it.

Thank You!!
MikeL

so let me guess...you aren't even a morrissey fan but entered the contest for the prize...not dissing, i would do the same thing. i wonder who won the London tickets trhough Virgin. that's what i really wanted to win.

Take some pictures it will increase your chance of sale 95%

Aright there Mikey, post up the snaps, son, we wanna see the ride.

Back
Top Bottom