I went to Inland Invasion and bought some food & a couple beers...

M

Moby is God

I also was forced to endure lots of pretty good bands. I was just wondering how is that 50 million dollar lawsuit against KROQ going? Anyone know?

Re: There are Egg and Meat 'fillings' in some alchol!!!!

Re: Sorry to vege/vegan drinkers but you should do you research!!!!

Re:The Labeling of alchol is rubbish!! they don't put all their nasty ingredients on the labels!!!!

vegetarian/vegan wine.

The very best place to buy cruelty free wine is the co-cop. They label their stuff really well and you can also buy fair trade products too!!!

Re: vegetarian/vegan wine.

Ooops - I meant Co-op. Sorry

Excuse me, but WHAT is exactly cruel about drinking wine? The grapes don't scream!

Re: Excuse me, but WHAT is exactly cruel about drinking wine? The grapes don't scream!

some wines actually use gelatine or fish guts in the making process, so therefore actually contain animal ingredients.

Re: Excuse me, but WHAT is exactly cruel about drinking wine? The grapes don't scream!

> some wines actually use gelatine or fish guts in the making process, so
> therefore actually contain animal ingredients.
Is that true???? I have never heard of that- I can see the gelatine, but FISH GUTS? why?

> Is that true???? I have never heard of that- I can see the gelatine, but
> FISH GUTS? why?

Yes it's true. Fish guts or isingliss (not sure of the spelling I'm afraid) are often used in the refining of many wines

> Yes it's true. Fish guts or isingliss (not sure of the spelling I'm
> afraid) are often used in the refining of many wines
That is simply horrible! I honestly never ever heard of such a thing!

Re: Isinglass is in some alcohol drinks - this is fish bladder & does not appear on label

Back
Top Bottom