I weigh 16.1428 = 226 lbs

zepfan1

WELL...................................:mad::mad::mad::mad:

After keeping off my weight for over 25 years, I gained 50 of it back.... I now weigh more than a linebacker...... this blows donkey nuts....

Weight watchers here I come...

Any other people have weight issues....

Re: Its official - i weigh 16.1428 = 226 lbs

just maybe 3 months ago I was @
me-2.jpg

215 lbs and now am under 210 lbs :)
my goal is to get under 200 lbs. by the end of 2010
A pound or 2 a month is what I have shot for since about the summer of 2008
Its been working I think and now that I have quit smoking, I should be able to resume exercising once the weather gets better :guitar:
I really do think that exercise is far more important than any other factor in losing weight. :o
It just makes you feel better too. :thumb:

yes but I am a girl... I should weigh according to my height age weight body type appx 160 lbs --- I have gained 1/2 a person.

Weight watchers it is or they are going to have to redo my gastric bypass...

yes but I am a girl... I should weigh according to my height age weight body type appx 160 lbs --- I have gained 1/2 a person.

Weight watchers it is or they are going to have to redo my gastric bypass...

ok, I guess you can choose not to exercise more in order to lose some of the weight :confused:
thats up to you, but all the really healthy people I know, male or female, well, they work out at least a little :o

I am going to the gym tomorrow if it doesnt snow....

this is shaping up to be a great thread.

WELL...................................:mad::mad::mad::mad:

After keeping off my weight for over 25 years, I gained 50 of it back.... I now weigh more than a linebacker...... this blows donkey nuts....

Weight watchers here I come...

Any other people have weight issues....

You're the one for me, fatty:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I weigh 220, but now trying to put 10 pounds back on. I musta lost some weight over the holidays cause I got out of my eating routine of every 2 hours. Oh, I'm 6'2". ;)

I weigh 220, but now trying to put 10 pounds back on. I musta lost some weight over the holidays cause I got out of my eating routine of every 2 hours. Oh, I'm 6'2". ;)

thank you for reminding me that I weigh more than a man... :highfive:

going to the gym...

I just weighed myself after I saw this thread. I weigh 124 lbs.

My weight loss makes me uncomfortable.

But that apparently makes me on the high side of a "normal" BMI. Like 2 "points" below "overweight". Go figure. I feel like a f***ing skeleton.

Last edited:

But that apparently makes me on the high side of a "normal" BMI. Like 2 "points" below "overweight". Go figure. I feel like a f***ing skeleton.

What do you mean..your weight loss? Were you dieting?

weigh about 170 and am 5'11'' i think that's about normal right?
well, it is according to BMI, but to be honest dude.
I am 5' 10" and 20 years ago when I was 170 pounds I found myself to be dangerously weak when I joined the army :eek:
So much so that I had to build a lot of muscle mass just to make it through training.
I'd say that you might want to put some muscles on your boney frame :thumb:

According to the BMI calculator you are a 23.7. 18.5-24.9 is considered a normal weight, while 25-29.9 is considered overweight.

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Keep in mind, however, that many find fault with the BMI system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Limitations_and_shortcomings
BMI has many shortcomings in its simplicity, but there 2 basic reasons most people find their BMI to be wrong:
1. muscle is denser than fat, therefore, the stronger you are, the more BMI is wrong
2. breast size :blushing: basically, the bigger they are, the more BMI is off
& believe it or not, some girls are bigger than others :D

well, don't fret too much MR, my BMI is currently exactly 30 which would make me "obese" by their standard :rolleyes:
and I am supposed to get to an ideal weight of 175 pounds :confused:
now honestly, while I do want to lose up to another 20 pounds, I would not want to lose more than that
I simply cannot imagine being back down @ 175 and lugging even one 30-35 pound case of beer around
let alone the 2 cases I normally carry now with no problem :cool:
so I would suggest you ignore your BMI :o MR

Have you lost quite a bit of weight MR? At our age our weight tends to fluctuate, but a loss or gain of more than five pounds is not healthy.

But you do smoke, right? That tends to make people lose weight.

Tags
wikicassius
Back
Top Bottom