I was working in the lab, late one night.

M

MLL

When my eyes beheld a eerie sight, For my Morrissey from the slab began to rise.....he did that dance.. the morrissey dance.. ok enough of that!...

With my new job came extra time on my hands .. see I get off work at 2am so I don't have much to do but sit in the glow of my monitor getting drunk.. then one day after stumbling back from the bathroom i tripped over my mouse cord and hit my head on my monitor .. and as I lay there blood and guiness mixxing I saw the street light dance upon my luke perry doll.. I bolted up right grabbed a marker, a safty pin and a lighter.. 3 hours of molding and thicking of the eyebrows i now i have my Morrissey doll.. the next step is to rent weird science and duplicate their experiment and theni will have my own morrissey.. HHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I did think of the whole petagram soul catching thing but i didnt want a childs play type morrissey running around lightly throwing heavy words and putting an eye out..

Must sleep~!
MLL
*damn i really need "normal" hours

> When my eyes beheld a eerie sight, For my Morrissey from the¿ slab began to rise.....he did that dance.. the morrissey dance..¿ ok enough of that!...¿ With my new job came extra time on my hands .. see I get off¿ work at 2am so I don't have much to do but sit in the glow of my¿ monitor getting drunk.. then one day after stumbling back from¿ the bathroom i tripped over my mouse cord and hit my head on my¿ monitor .. and as I lay there blood and guiness mixxing I saw¿ the street light dance upon my luke perry doll.. I bolted up¿ right grabbed a marker, a safty pin and a lighter.. 3 hours of¿ molding and thicking of the eyebrows i now i have my Morrissey¿ doll.. the next step is to rent weird science and duplicate¿ their experiment and theni will have my own morrissey..¿ HHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I did think of the whole petagram soul catching¿ thing but i didnt want a childs play type morrissey running¿ around lightly throwing heavy words and putting an eye out..¿ Must sleep~!¿ MLL¿ *damn i really need "normal" hours
what is "normal"????

> What is normal???¿ It's a cycle on the washing machine.

or that pesky cat Garfield hates.. oh wait thats nermal.. me thinks
and why do i know that??????

> what is "normal"????
Beatnick, you have entirely too much time on your hands. Come visit my site at www.angelfire.com/ga/glitterslave

Miss you in chat!

Back
Top Bottom