I was friends with Morrissey

madasun

Rich beyond Belief
On Timeout
image.jpg

That Johnny gravestone always looks like Darth Vader to me at first glance.

I totally had to go back and look because I thought it WAS Darth Vader at first. I got geek happy. Now, I'm just "meh."

The idea of Morrissey and science fiction ANYTHING makes me jizz the jeans in my brain.

U have the air of someone who hasnt been laid in a while

I think I past my 10 year anniversary last year. I didnt get a chip or anything from Celibuddies Anonymous, so I ate some. :D

They are Martin Rossiter's backstage passes

Martin has never been friends with Morrissey, truth is Morrissey isn't keen on Martin. He included him and the Ordinary Boys at Meltdown as the event was about Morrissey, who influenced him and who he influenced. He actually can't stand the ordinary boys singer at all, the only reason they were there was a few others didn't turn up (including Supergrass)
So Morrissey had to run around trying to find a stand in. Someone then suggested them. He regrets to this day ever having them there.

Martin did have a drink with Morrissey years ago at the cat and fiddle but that was just an idea for the NME or Melody Maker Alain Whyte was friends with Martin. Obviously Martin tried his hardest to be mates with his hero, trying to get to know anyone with in ten miles of the Morrissey circle..But it wasn't to be. Martin just never really *Got it*

The fact that Morrissey had Gene playing in the entrance hall like buskers, was all one needed to know about how he thought about Gene. Still Gene are better than Smoking Popes, thats for sure

What does this thread have to do with anything?

yeah i cant imagine that a person who was friends with moz coming out and just saying look at me i was friends with moz on a moz site. at least not and remain friends or acquaintances for very long though maybe thats the i was... part of the thread. yeah i dont get it either cause if its just some memorabilia then why add the friends bit. oh well

You haven't f***ed anyone in 10 years? Jesus

really some people just dont care about sex. honestly though my first thought was, isnt she like twenty three or something like that. that seemed to imply something perhaps sad to me though perhaps not.

love the label. i left my box of dicks at starbucks, they can have them. real question though. i see several that all have the same features so why the multiple. what does one do that the others dont

love the label. i left my box of dicks at starbucks, they can have them. real question though. i see several that all have the same features so why the multiple. what does one do that the others dont

I was looking for the right clitoral stimulation frequency or whatever. They all have different motors for lack of a better word. I found it. It's not in the box bc it's under my pillow. :D

It's a little bit like Goldilocks and finding the right bed, they're all shaped slightly differently but it makes a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom