I was bully, do not forget me - [DEMO]

Hey everyone,

I was looking through my iTunes and found an Alain Whyte DEMO named "I was bully, do not forget me".

Is this a hoax I might have downloaded some time ago? I don't remember ever hearing it. Or is there a story behind this. I did a search here and nothing came up.

I'll upload it as soon as I can.

Cheers.

Hey everyone,

I was looking through my iTunes and found an Alain Whyte DEMO named "I was bully, do not forget me".

Is this a hoax I might have downloaded some time ago? I don't remember ever hearing it. Or is there a story behind this. I did a search here and nothing came up.

I'll upload it as soon as I can.

Cheers.

Yes. It's a hoax. My bad. End of thread.

In May 2008, there were the following songs listed on the Warner Chappel Site (Publishers) mentioned as Morrissey/Whyte compositions: Action Man, Teresa Teresa, When I Was Young, I Was Bully Do Not Forget Me and I'm Looking Forward To Going Back. Up to my knowledge none of them leaked if they really exist as recordings.

The site is still up, listing all of the a.m. and also 'songs' like Arcana, Came Here For or Home Is A Question Mark. The five new songs - The Kid's A Looker, Scandinavia, Art-Hounds, Action Is My Middle Name and People Are The Same Everywhere - are already in, but unfortunately no other surprise...

Child Protection Issues. Variations to procedues 'state-by-state'

I hope it wasn't made by a black person, you racist piece of shit.

:sick:

.....halloween........beer.........need to sleep............

Our 'all seeing eye/all hearing ears' miss very little. Our spies here are doing well.

We have compassion for you. But we can and will deal with you, if we conclude it is ethically necessary and appropriate to do so. It will not be what/when you expect. It will be a 'surprise'. And a terrible, life-changing shock, especially to those close to you.....of course, we mean a 'metaphorical' shock/surprise, not a 'literal' one, so don't bother running to TOS....

We are internet 'vigilantes'. We work to protect children. All children. Including those who we judge to be currently safe, but potentially in danger. It takes us a matter of hours to swoop once we decide there is legitimate cause to act. We are 'private detectives', of a sort.........

If we were in your shoes, we would not post pictures of a child here again.

One day Morrissey will have a 'moment of clarity' and understand that his comment regarding David Banda-Ciccione-Ritchie put him on trial. He must accept the charges, plead guilty and beg for a sentence less than execution......metaphorical charge/trial/sentence' of course.... not literally....

Hello 'Skylarker'.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

kind regards
SeanTheBrummie

david and guy.jpg

Re: Child Protection Issues. Variations to procedues 'state-by-state'

We are internet 'vigilantes'. We work to protect children. All children. Including those who we judge to be currently safe, but potentially in danger. It takes us a matter of hours to swoop once we decide there is legitimate cause to act. We are 'private detectives', of a sort.........

And how's that working out for you?

Re: Child Protection Issues. Variations to procedues 'state-by-state'

.....halloween........beer.........need to sleep............

Our 'all seeing eye/all hearing ears' miss very little. Our spies here are doing well.

We have compassion for you. But we can and will deal with you, if we conclude it is ethically necessary and appropriate to do so. It will not be what/when you expect. It will be a 'surprise'. And a terrible, life-changing shock, especially to those close to you.....of course, we mean a 'metaphorical' shock/surprise, not a 'literal' one, so don't bother running to TOS....

If we were in your shoes, we would not post pictures of a child here again.

One day Morrissey will have a 'moment of clarity' and understand that his comment regarding David Banda-Ciccione-Ritchie put him on trial. He must accept the charges, plead guilty and beg for a sentence less than execution......metaphorical charge/trial/sentence' of course.... not literally....

Hello 'Skylarker'.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

kind regards
SeanTheBrummie

View attachment 14271

Don't you have a cross to burn? Or is that just an American thing.

SeanTheBrummie and The Gay KKK

Don't you have a cross to burn? Or is that just an American thing.

We love that Madonna video for 'Like A Prayer'! Black Jesus! Burning Crosses!

kkk diversity.jpg

Over here, Unity Through Diversity is pretty much a done deal, as 'Somali In Platforms' Mo Farah showed when he destroyed 'Bengali In Platforms' in the 5,000/10,000 metres here in Olympic England. :lbf:

We start em young on the diversity training as well, and we extend it beyond race to other species, but sometimes the kids get a bit confused....like you, I guess!

kkk cat.jpg

We've 'reclaimed' the white hood from the haterz in our Klan chapter. We all have gay sex after each meeting. It's neato! Come along! Join in the man-jam fun...:horny:

best
BrummieBoy

NB: No more replies from us to this thread. Too boring. Bye!

Back
Top Bottom